Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kwaku Kwarteng <kwaartengkwaku@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kwaku Kwarteng <kwaartengkwaku@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 pm

On wedatefree:

My name is Kwaku am 31 years of age Am a self employed ,never married am looking for a good looking woman willing to be treated with care and respect by a man then I must say I am the ultimate Young good looking very energetic sexy one you have always been looking out for. You can also contact me after reading this little piece of mine thank you.
Contact me: email: kwaartengkwaku@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

kwaku12
Tagline: just hear to see what happens
31 y/o male from hillsborough, USA
self employed
Description:
nothing much to say just that am a single man on here trying to make some friends and also looking for my soul mate but will like to get to know the woman that i will get married to that well befor moving into anything with her.So i think friendship first then we see what happens from that.But if you have any question to ask about me you can just do that and i will answer you back. Thanks

Email:

Hi xxx,

My name is Kwaku am 31 years of age Am a self employed ,never married am looking for a good looking woman willing to be treated with care and respect by a man then I must say I am the ultimate Young good looking, very energetic sexy one you have always been looking out for
kwaku Is an easy to go with person loving and kind hearted young MAN not to forget that am all in one any woman will be looking out for in a sweet honest man.

I have already added you up on yahoo messenger there we can get more interactive instantly and get to shear pictures and have some intimacy on live cam I must say I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU ALREADY.

stay blessed
Kwaku.....

Header:

Received: from [196.201.51.20]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MISSIN YOU

Originating IP: 196.201.51.20
Originating ISP: Second Assignment For Scancom Ltd (mtn Ns Connecti
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.