Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natural Joanna

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natural Joanna

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Stolen images of Natural Joanna (adult actress)

roseanderson111@ymail.com

On FMF:

Hello xxx,
I hope you are doing fine over there i am also in great shape, as you can see i just got my profile on the site here a couple of days ago looking forward to meeting that lovey and understanding man and see what happens between us and i thought that i would get in touch as i have the feelings
we are going to have a wonderful relationship in the near future.

It would be great if we could exchange photos and emails as well and get to know each other better and set the ball rolling soon. You can reach me through my email (roseanderson111@ymail.com) or you can let me have yours ok,
I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon, until then its goodbye and take care.
Love Rose, xxxxx

sunshinegal35 Profile: Earth Angel seeking her wings!
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I have a kind heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere. My dream is to establish loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love I am loving and caring. Somebody was saying, that an ideal woman should be "like a chef in the kitchen, a lady in the society, and lover in bed". I agree. I try that my glamor and femininity should reflect around my home in the street in the society. My life is happy, but the missing ingredient is the sharing of love with a true life's partner.
I would like my first date to be on a cozy and serene beach with some wine and have a lot of fun.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.