Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shishkinada@ro.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

shishkinada@ro.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Anthea factory:

Hi, I would like to get acquainted with you ! Please write to me at this address
shishkinada@ro.ru
Thanks You
Daria

Daria Member Name: shishkina
Caucasian / White, 25, Single - Never Married
Saint Petersburg, , Russian Federation

I am into serious relationship.

+
2 bikini pictures, not posted.

One of the pictures is posted online since 20029 - holeclub.ru, "Girl of the month" collection - with the name Ekaterina S., from Yaroslavl.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shishkinada@ro.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:48 pm

New message on the site:

Hello!
My name is Daria. sorry I bothered you, I saw your profile and you interested me. I decided to write to you. I would like to get acquainted with you a little closer, if you are certainly not against it.
Of course I did not model on the cover of the magazine, but I am very cheerful, cheerful and sociable girl. I like to play sports and I always try to keep yourself in good form.
I think that the internet an excellent chance to meet a man for serious relationship, I heard a lot about this method of dating and also decided to try it.
I hope that I'll also interested in something and you answer me.
My email: shishkinada@rambler.ru .
I will be glad to answer you and send you my photo.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.