Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ameliasmith546@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ameliasmith546@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 am

On Wedatefree:

How are you doing? I am glad to you write to you, my name is Amelia Smith, am mixed, half America and half africa, i have a daughter, am divorced and am looking for a real man of my heart.... my email is ameliasmith546@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon.
Amelia

Profile elements:

ameliasmith546
29 y/o female from illinois, USA
Description:
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

Ideal match description:
good sense of humor and caring man

Tracking report:
To ameliasmith546@yahoo.com
Opened 30-Jun-12 at 2:41:48 AM (GMT +1:00) - 4 min 47 sec after sending
Location , NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.190.3.170
Language en-US
Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; Tablet PC 2.0)

Originating IP: 41.190.3.170
Originating ISP: Emts Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ameliasmith546@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:16 am

Email:

Thank you for mailing me, and am glad to read from you as you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.
But anyway, here is little about me
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomemon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretence and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.
I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to
smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common.........
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,
respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values
, I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about
anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times. i have a daughter, her name is christina and we both live together....... i love my daughter.

I Look forward to hearing from you very soon

Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.157]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.3.157

Same email adress is used for one FB profile with one different stolen picture and other location - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1342
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ameliasmith546@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Email - same script again:

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.
But anyway, here is little about me
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomemon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretence and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.
I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to
smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common.........
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable,
respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about
anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.
I Look forward to hearing from you very soon
Hope your having a wonderful day!!
amelia

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.33]
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 08:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.3.33
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.