Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Robert Anderson <privateranderson@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Robert Anderson <privateranderson@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:48 am

On net log,

How are you doing? I'm Robert Anderson...I hope you get this email and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted and i have to write you..lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.i thought I'd take out time to introduce myself. I am from United Kingdom and i have 2 daughters and i'm very proud to be their father. I'm a gentle hearted man, I like making friends because friends are the best. My personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful. I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been a widow for about 6years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love..Well it appears that whatever makes u different makes u beautiful and that is how i see you. I find it hard to understand why such a pretty lady like you would remain single at this point in life but i am sure everything happens for a reason so brighter days would come. I would really love to get to know you more and see if you hold the answers to our lives.What are your wants from a relationship and your kind of man? Coming to reality talks,i find you very attractive but the beauty of the heart is more appreciated. what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and i'm sure you and I would work things nicely being together. True love is not all about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.. I am not willing to play head games or short term as what i seek is a relationship that would be for keeps and contentment. I want a relationship that will be for keeps,something we would always be thankful for trying Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses..LOl You are so pretty that I believe God spent extra time creating you. I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and I see you as a woman I would love to do that with and cuddle with my woman. I also like playing Chess and Football at my leisure Time. I've learnt to respect beauty very well that's why I respect you.. So all that matters is for the two hearts to be together somewhere,somehow,someday. I am a simple man, I don't like night life, I prefer living under the sun light, going to seaside or stay at home with a sweet kind girl. I hate falsity and lies When we get to talk more,there will be so much to talk about. Add me on your yahoo messanger IM list so we can chat and see where it goes. Here is my IM (privateranderson) I am hoping to catch you on there later as you read take care of your self and good bye for now....

Profile elements:

privateranderson - no picture
Robert Anderson
48 years old - male - Anonymous Proxy
The profile was made at 30 June 2012.

Email:

Hello dear, thanks for your email. i am attaching a picture of mine here for your perusals. Pls kindly add me on your yahoo im so we can meet. my id is: privateranderson

Picture: also used as avatar on Yahoo and as profile picture on Facebook:

Header:

Received: from [72.64.146.136]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 72.64.146.136
Originating ISP: Verizon Internet Services
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Robert Anderson <privateranderson@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:49 am

Email:

I am a British, Manchester United kingdom precisely. please add me on your im so we can meet

Same Verizon IP...

On Facebook,
Robert Anderson
Studied at London Metropolitan University
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
I am simple and God fearing
The profile was made yesterday.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.