Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen.Stephen R. Lanza

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen.Stephen R. Lanza

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Kevin Lanza <kevin.lanza117@yahoo.com>

On datemefree:

Hello dear am very sorry to disturbing you do you not get upset with me, am just searching for someone to share with because it\'s not really good for a man or human to be alone in life, it bring bad thinking so i just want to know if your still single or married, so my dear if you wish for us to get to know each other very well you can drop your contact email to me but if you don\'t wish for us to get to know each other please ignore or don\'t reply to my message kevin.lanza117@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

marts65
- 44 y/o male
- Los Angeles, USA
- English, English, English
- Civil Service
- Have 2 children
Description:
I am a native of American from California in Los Angele's,I like traveling around because of my business,During my leisure time,i like swimming,watching movies,listening to songs,and going for site seeing,and i like to go to the beach and relax to feel the nature of creation.

Ideal match description:
well i am looking for a woman who knows what is to be with a man love is all about also know what love is about with respite and far an good intelligence maturity other etc

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Kevin Lanza <kevin.lanza117@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Email:

Hi Dear,

How are you doing and nice to meet you, hope you are doing just fine? I’m ‘Kevin Lanza, a United States Military, (USMC) from Los Angeles and live In California I saw your pictures in your profile you look beautiful and cute, I decided to send a few notes,
I am the only son of my parents though my Father is late and my Mother is still alive but very old age of 71 year, I was married and got divorced, I have been lonely, and I have decided to hook up with a woman who is honest and caring I just joined this site recently which was introduced by a friend and I decided to give it a try.

Well about my Mother and Father, they are from UNITED STATES,
However I’m looking for a Matured woman it doesn’t matter if she has children or not what matters for me is character and understanding, a woman who will care about me because I will do the same. Please if you are interested let’s get to know each other more better. Could you please tell me more about you in other that we can get to know each other. And I will appreciate you to make your contact available or you can always contact me on my number. I will await your reply soon

Thanks
FROM KEVIN LANZA,

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [175.142.184.92]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO DEAR HERE ARE MY PICTURES FROM KEVIN LANZA

Originating IP: 175.142.184.92
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Kevin Lanza <kevin.lanza117@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

This scammer use stolen pictures of Brigadier General Stephen R. Lanza (U.S. Army), spokesman for the U.S. military in Iraq in 2009.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kevin Lanza <kevin.lanza117@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Email:

Hello my love,

How are you doing,. Hope all is well with you? Thanks so much for the reply, And I would appreciate if you can send me your pictures With your phone number, so that I will be giving you a call to hear your voice to enable me to be rest assure of whom I am exchanging email or communicating with online,

I would appreciate if you can explain to me about your work. Which Company or organization did you work with? What kinds of work did you do? which Country are you from,

I express my joy to you and to say that I am eager and willing to be with you for the rest of my life. Only if your honest and sincere to me. I told you for my first E-mail my Name is Kevin Lanza my age is 44years old, I was married before but get divorce. I have one daughter but she is with my ex-wife, am from United States in I live In Cerritos California. So my dear I am very single for past 3three years now. My ex-wife divorced me due to my work as a military and when we are planning to get marry I promise her that I will quiet my military work because she don’t like any man that want to marry her to be a force man, she said that any force men’s don’t have time for their wife and children that sometimes she can only see me once in a year that why she want us to get divorced, so my lovely angel that is why I am online searching, And if I could find a nice woman with a good manner responsible honest caring, someone who really loves me with all her heart.

I just want to let you know that I am really serious about having good relationship with you perhaps it may lead us in to marriage if you are really serious as I am. If you believed what GOD can do? My love I just want to let you know that if I can find the kind of love and respect I want in a woman in you I will also respect you and make you a difference to any other woman,

I am happy to meeting you single I like your age your stature and your outlook? So my dear you know that I can’t or I have no time to waste online chatting or writing mail .So my love you don’t have to expect me to be online always with you all the time due to my work. It’s someone who has no work to do and is always online to play games and peoples heart, what matters between you and I is trusted truthful, sincere and honest with good characters’ with good manner.

Dear communicating through email will show me how serious you are and how much love you have to meeting me if we become husband and wife and it’s ability for you to demonstrate your love in me and what you expected in our relationship.

FROM KEVIN LANZA,

Header:

Received: from [175.139.16.229]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE I WANT TO YOU TO READY MY EMAIL VERY WELL AND UNDERSTAND WHY I CONTACTED YOU

Originating IP: 175.139.16.229
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.