Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliciabrockwell@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aliciabrockwell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am

On DMF:

Hi there, How has your day been...i\'m entirely new to this and i\'m looking into meeting nice friends, someone very special and see where it leads too...you\'ve got a nice profile and would be interested in getting to know more about you..Just new to the Online Internet Dating, and would like to have someone who is totally serious and sure about what he\'s looking for..if you don\'t mind you can stay in touch by sending me an email at {aliciabrockwell@yahoo.com} thank you Regards Alicia

Profile elements:

ally28
- 27 y/o female
- Greeneville, USA
- English, English, English
- Care giver
- Have no children

looking for a man that would be all to me, a man that honest and caring, a man that we can build a relationship that would last forever
a man that is caring and loving that is willing to spend the rest of his days with me

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aliciabrockwell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am

On Facebook:

Alicia Brockwell aka alicia.brockwell.12
Joined Facebook July 14, 2013.

Email:

Hello xxx ,
Thanks for your response, I have never been married either with no kids, Looking for a man that would be all to me, a man that would love and willing to build a relationship that would last forever..My name is Alicia Brockwell, single and never married, i live in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA

Header:

Return-Path: <aliciabrockwell@yahoo.com>
Received: from [198.55.124.99]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 198.55.124.99
Originating ISP: Quadranet
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.