Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamduke75@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

williamduke75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 am

On net log,

Hello
I am Duke William, as I was going through some profiles I got to yours and found it very touching and interesting too…. I have been single all these while because I have been looking for my perfect march whom I can have a serious acquaintance with as I am not interested in casual acquaintances…If u can write me back, I believe we can make something good from our meeting here, and only then will i know you found my profile interesting too…if you can write back to me, then we move from there and i tell you more about myself ok.. will be waiting patiently for your reply..
Nice to meet you, Duke xx

the pleasure is mine hun..please could you tell me about yourself lets move from there and see how it goes between us...i hope to read from you soon..

really it was not easy for me you know..but right now i am in need of a replacement for her you know as i now feel very lonely here and i also feel not Loved at all as i am all alone here in this world...

i choose to start from you hun..what are you up for on here?i am so much interested in you and i wish to build a relationship on here with you and then see how it goes..

well i am here for you hun..i just hope we could try to build up something meaningful and at first get fond of each other here you know...

yeah dats true my dear..are free to build some feeling between us?
because i know it is something we would have to work on and not what we speak from our mouth just like that....so what do you suggest we do because you are the lady here,you are in the position to decide if to accept decline my proposal to you...

you got yahoo,skype,facebook,and which of them are you always online?

yeah please that would be better honey... williamduke75@yahoo.com...write to me and Tell me about your past relationship if you feel comfortable talking about it? What is your favorite color? What are the qualities you seek in your partner? Were do you currently stay? are you the out going and fun loving type...these and many more i would like to know about you....just write them to my email...

Profile elements:

britneywilliams123 aka britney williams
male - 45 years, London, United Kingdom
Active since 27 July 2012.

Image- stolen from a stock photos site.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.