Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vintagepinup1@live.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vintagepinup1@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 am

On FMF:

How are you doing? Hope you are doing pretty good.... I like what i see in your profile.. i want to know more about you.here is my Facebook address add me up so we can have a nice chat.
vintagepinup1@live.com

stacyana Profile: I have a big, kind heart! I am romantic, tender and honest!
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am a woman who wants to be happy and give my warm and attention to my beloved man!

Same gallery is used on bride.ru, by someone from Kiev, Ukraine. The pictures, in both cases, seem to be stolen from a Russian social site. Real owner name - Elisaveta O.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vintagepinup1@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 am

On Facebook,

Stacy Ana aka stacy.ana.94

Email:

Hey,How are you doing? Hope you are doing pretty good.... I like what i see in your profile.. i want to know more about you ,I am new to this online thing so please bear with m.I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile. I guarantee that I am a nice lady and know how to treat a man... . you seems to
be a very down to earth man and I really admire that! .I guess I will leave you with this for now. I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! I practically wrote you a book! Hehe!

Header:

Return-Path: <vintagepinup1@live.com>
Received: from BLU169-W111 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s8.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 27 May 2013 06:06:14 -0700
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stacyana22@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 am

Email:

Ok dear here's my yahoo address add me up so we can chat better that this. stacyana22@yahoo.co.uk

Header:

Return-Path: <vintagepinup1@live.com>
Received: from BLU169-W49 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 27 May 2013 10:43:27 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.