Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosenelly54@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rosenelly54@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:48 pm

sharon23 Profile: Sharon Smith To rosenelly54@yahoo.com You Are Welcome Hello , How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on Personals are not what I wantView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
.as for me am cool and lonely. am new to this and most of the guys i read from on personals are not what i wanthow are you todayi hope you are having a nice timesharon smith to rosenelly54yahoo.com you are welcome helloyou sound nice

About Me
Sharon Smith

To

rosenelly54@yahoo.com

You Are Welcome Hello ,
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on Personals are not what I want "you sound nice" .

lezsgdq1-gpy-0-mnbvqty.jpg
lezsgdq1-gpy-0-mnbvqty.jpg (17.36 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rosenelly54@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 am

The email address is used online with a different gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13250.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.