Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lilianlekaawa266@yahoo.com - lilianlekaawa375@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

The victim met the scammer online. The pictures received from the scammer lead the victim here. Email addresses used by the scammer: lilianlekaawa266@yahoo.com and lilianlekaawa375@gmail.com

Emails:

Date: Aug 20, 2014
Subject: Hi dear
To:

My name is Lilian,but you can call me lilil for short.I'm 33 years of age.I'm single and I don't have kids.That doesn't mean I don't love kids,because I do love them very much.I believe kids are a blessing from above...I hope You will like my pictures

- the pictures are already reported here.

Subject: Re: Hi dear
To:

That is great,,am from Accra Ghana and Do u bother my country

Subject: Re: Hi dear
To:

xxx The truth is i took the pictures i sent u in Ghana..i have stay in Ghana with all my life,i born in Ghana but my father live in UK and i live with my father about a years after that my father dead in the uk that is why i came back to Ghana with my mum...I hope u will understand me well..i really take the pictures in Ghana..I hope u will hear good new from u
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

francescolamptey@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 am

merryharden
Female

Hi there i just viewed your profile picture and i really enjoyed it dear am merry by name dear and u dear.......

I have Skype and yahoo messenger my skype is merry.lamptey and yahoo id is francescolamptey@yahoo.com
Attachments
60ad652a2ad962c2750e67a65fe335c7.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

blessingmarfo1@gmail.com

Unread postby Toogoodtobetrue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:16 pm

My husband has been communicating with a scammer using Ann Angel's photos who goes by the name "Blessing Marfo". This person contacted him through a phone app called "Tango", and all contact has been via IM (no live talking, "Blessing" always has a reason/excuse).

Her user name on Tango is "Blessing Love", she says she was born in South Africa but moved to Ghana as a child. Has been messaging my husband for about 9 months, and has already managed to scam $2,500.00 AUD and an iPhone from him.

She has emailed some fake looking documents, and sent pictures of Ann Angel to his mobile phone. He has broken ties a few times, only to be sucked in again (they are VERY good at psychological manipulation!).

The personal details I have are as follows:
NAME – Blessing Marfo
ADDRESS – Plot H, Block 12
Buoho, KUMASI
PHONE – 00233 265789587 / +233265789587
EMAIL – blessingmarfo1@gmail.com

I have attached the email header (it is a gmail account), copies of documents sent via email, and pics sent to mobile phone below.

Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 10.114.199.139 with SMTP id jk11csp13797ldc;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:50:42 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <blessing.marfo1@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.48.116])
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:50:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Test email
To: xxx

FROM YOUR LOVE BLESSING

idcard.jpg

(.......to be continued, can't seem to attach rest of pics)
Last edited by firefly on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: header trimmed, OP real life info deleted. FF.
Toogoodtobetrue
New survivor

Re: blessingmarfo1@gmail.com

Unread postby Toogoodtobetrue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Blessing Marfo (AKA Blessing Love) - documents and photos:

Medical_Check.jpg

Receipt.jpg

Nude and half nude pictures deleted. FF
Last edited by firefly on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deleted nude pics, watermarked the documents. FF.
Toogoodtobetrue
New survivor

Re: blessingmarfo1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Thank you for sharing the details with us, Toogoodtobetrue, and really sorry reading that your husband was scammed by this one.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 a topic about what your husband need to do for protecting himself.

Few of the messages received from the scammer:

My mother suffered before giving birth to me
Instead of 9 months, it took my mother 11 months to give birth to me
So when I was born they name me Blessing, which meant I had blessings from God

To be sure you want me to come, I want to start the visa and passport renewal. If not, we have to wait for 2 years before we can start doing that

So tell me I will apply visa from school, administrator will stamp on it so I can work there, that is $500 for the visa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christiana.jessen@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Tiana
Female / Single
37 - Aalborg

About Me
Jeg enkelt kvinde, der søger efter kærlighed tillid og ærlig Jeg leder efter en mand, der ved, hvad en kvinde værd
Looking For
Jeg enkelt kvinde, der søger efter kærlighed tillid og ærlig Jeg leder efter en mand, der ved, hvad en kvinde værd

Translates to "I single woman looking for love trust and honest I am looking for a man who knows what a woman worth"

Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 167
Weight(kg) 75
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession Business
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

how was your work today you have a good looking on here and i do like to learn more about you i am a widowed woman with a daughter searching for a serious relationship i do like to learn more about you ,can we be friends do you mind if you share more picture of you via my address hope to read from you soon (christiana.jessen@hotmail.com

tiana.JPG
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: christiana.jessen@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20 am

On Skype as live:christiana.jessen / Christiana Jensen, no details.
IP: 60.51.118.65

Originating IP: 60.51.118.65
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby mtsnow » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 am

Same profile on POF website---they open it up with pic then hide picture after starting to talk

Blond1101: Get to know the inside of me

About Non-Smoker with Average body type
City Tucson, Arizona
Details 38 year old Female, 5' 6" (168cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian Libra with Black
Intent
Blond1101 wants to find someone to marry.
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Straight Edge
Profession
Constructor

About Me
Love books .love candles ,walks on the beach . Go camping and hiking . I enjoy fine dining not interested in games or drama .am a strong person and it always helps me in life

This person is good....they want to start IM right away and few phone calls but mostly IM. Phone calls dont last long and there seems to be connection and call issues all the time.(reason phone got dropped few days ago they said) They know value very well including christian religion very well. I had my suspiscions because of stuff. But they are good at being consistent to not raise red flags too and being consistent on each day what they do. They said from UK but living in Columbus, Ohio when u do reverse search number thats where it will show up from. A widower where husband died and parents are deceased as well..... A friend setup account for them that lives in Arizona they said. Today they did they money thing for first time----i of course had idea that this might be coming because they seemed too good ot be true.( i of course said cant afford to send money at this time) The pics are matching up to one above as well and uses yahoo email for few emails i have gotten so far. They do message almost every morning early on too and wish u good morning and same at night as well like earlier posts said as well. And use sweetie and honey and other terms of endearment and say i love you very early on as well. They dont know i know who they are yet either. i will just quit playing the game and suddently be too busy to give them any more attention then few days block that number too.

mtsnow
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:45 pm

mtsnow,

Yes, drop them cold. Do not say one more word to them and do not respond to any emails or messages. Look at and follow the advice here:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page.
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337

Can you post their email address used? Their phone number used? Can you post their emails to you here?
Please remove your name or other personal information from his emails before posting.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

clera.sylvester@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello how are yu doing hope all is well with you there,just trying to keep this conversation going.I will be very greatful to hear from you sooner and also i wiil be happy to see your reply thanks

34.jpg
Attachments
_004 - Copy.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.