Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: barbara.love52@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO MY DEAR, I UNDERSTAND BUT GRANNY IS NOT HAVING ANY MONEY ON HER AND AM LEAVING HER TO COME AND STAY WITH U THE REST OF MT LIFE... I HAVE TALK TO MY GRANNY AND SHE IS SAYING THAT U HAVE TO SEND SUM MONEY SO THAT SHE WILL USE IT TO INFORM THE ELDER OF THE FAMILY BEFORE I COME TO STAY WITH U OKAY... HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON.. UR LOVE BARBARA
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, GOOD TO HEAR FROM U ONCE AGAIN.. MY GRANNY IS DOING WELL AND AM ALSO SO DOING GOOD.. AM NOT HERE TO SCAM U OKAY, BECAUSE THE TIME U TOLD ME THAT U LOVE ME U DON'T GO AND TELL UR FRIEND BEFORE PROPOSING TO ME.. AM NOT DONE WITH THE PASSPORT AND VISA YET AND AM NOT HAVING A BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE AM STILL A STUDENT AND AM BEING TAKEN CARE OF MY GRANNY SO WHERE DO I GET THE MONEY TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT... U CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION SO THAT I CAN GO FOR IT.. BUT MY ADVICE IS THAT IF U REALLY LOVE ME THEN U HAVE TO STOP LISTENING TO UR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL MY GRANNY ABOUT IT OKAY.. HOPE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN... UR LOVE BARBARA
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

jenifamclin@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 am

with the same picture posted above by myself

on 4pp l:

jeniffar

Hi

I am a:Woman
Birthday:26.12.1980
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

I am jeniffa by name i am 31 female with no kids

Hi,I just came across your profile and I find it very intriguing. We seem to have common interests and the distance does not bother me. I would love to talk some more with you. If you are interested, lets write back and forth, if not, I wish you all the best in your search for love. Take care.. you can reach me at jenifamclin@yahoo.com
jeniffar
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: giftylamptey552@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 am

Received: from [208.43.110.36]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 05:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 208.43.110.36
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

I am jeniffa by name i am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day.. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 am

Received: from [208.43.110.36]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 05:30:18 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 208.43.110.36
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

I am jeniffa by name i am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day.. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, AM GRANNY AND I ARE DOING GREAT AND I HOPE U DOING WELL..I WILL DO THE COPY AND MAIL IT TO U OKAY JUST THAT THE PASSPORT IS NOT YET READY THAT IS WHY I HAVE NOT SEND U THE COPY OKAY.. HOPE TO HEAR FROM AGAIN LOVE U :X
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 am

jenifamclin@yahoo.com

Hello how are you doing my love i am doing well so how is work going on i wish i could chart you online but i cant my dear i want you to de me afavour my light has been cut down an d i need to pay it so i can come online every day i need 150$please if you cant get me all try to get me something i really need your help huney i wish you were here with me please if you wat to send it by western union and after you send it send me the information in my emaill address please sir this is the name and address i want it to be sent imean the information that is the MTCN and the senders full name and address thank you
NAME AMINU ALHASSAN
COUNTRY GHANA
CITY ACCRA
ZIPCODE 00233
PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME LET ME KNWO I HAVE SOME THING SPECIAL FOR YOU HOPE YOU HELP ME LOVE YOU TAKE CARE AND STAY BLESS
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, THANKS FOR REPLYING ME.. I WILL BE MAILING U WITH THE PASSPORT IN ONE WEEK TIME AND I PROMISE U THAT OKAY.. I HOPE U ARE GOING TO DO AS U SAID AND U ARE NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME.. I WILL MAIL U THE PASSPORT SO THAT UR FRIEND WILL SEE THAT I AM REALLY REAL OKAY LOVE U HH... UR ONE AND ONLY LOVE BARBARA..
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 am

Jenifa Mclin
jenifamclin@yahoo.com

Huney my light has been cut i use to go to the cafe to mail do only 30minust i cant be going to cafe ever day huney the aminu alhassan is my best friends name i dont have the id card her so she have so you will have to send it with her name
Good morning, how are you doing my love...how was your day been fortunately i really can't stop thinking about you my love all i need is to know that you are taking Good care of your self for me,I love you with all my heart and with all that I am without the selfish thoughts or worryng about other things. I am here to love you and hold you dear with all my heart.You are my reason to smile at many things I can think of.I can go on with life just by knowing you are there.Keeping you close in my heart
just to touch the sky with love.Reaching out to you with every breeze in the air. Smiling at the sunsets to send colors to your way.I am holding onto rainbows to put smile on your face.You are my true love and I will remeber you that way.I will all ways love you even if the stars fall from the skies.If darkness takes over my eyes to see my way around. No matter how hard it would be to hold on or hang on You will all ways be in my heart and my brand new day. I LOVE YOU and you are my heaven sent to my way.Forever and even more is the promise I gave you I will be holding that promise my each and every day.You will all ways be my eternal love in every which way. Until forever and more you are my never ending desire you are my everlasting lover You are the one and I love you and I'll all ways treasure your love.All my dreams came true the day that I met you.
I Love You You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love...You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:32 am

jenifamclin@yahoo.com

Good afternoon, how are you doing my love...how was your day been fortunately i really can't stop thinking about you my love all i need is to know that you are taking Good care of your self for me,I love you with all my heart and with all that I am without the selfish thoughts or worryng about other things. I am here to love you and hold you dear with all my heart.You are my reason to smile at many things I can think of.I can go on with life just by knowing you are there.Keeping you close in my heart
just to touch the sky with love.Reaching out to you with every breeze in the air. Smiling at the sunsets to send colors to your way.I am holding onto rainbows to put smile on your face.You are my true love and I will remeber you that way.I will all ways love you even if the stars fall from the skies.If darkness takes over my eyes to see my way around. No matter how hard it would be to hold on or hang on You will all ways be in my heart and my brand new day. I LOVE YOU and you are my heaven sent to my way.Forever and even more is the promise I gave you I will be holding that promise my each and every day.You will all ways be my eternal love in every which way. Until forever and more you are my never ending desire you are my everlasting lover You are the one and I love you and I'll all ways treasure your love.All my dreams came true the day that I met you.
I Love You You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love...You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.
I love You with all my heart...I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much. A Walk with you in the silence of the night , when you can feel each step, each sigh, when warmth of your hand can share your emotional state and each word takes on special significance and reflects the unique attitude to each other - it's everything beyond my wildest dreams. You mean a lot to me; remember it always in spite of everything!!! I adore you Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do.Just follow your dream and make sure you can reach your goal, don't stop dreaming cause someday it will come.If I was to go blind someday, I still wouldn't be blind because you and the dreams I had about you will never go away from my sight.I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby. take care please , i love you email me when you can always wishing you the best of your life Good bye
Jeniffar
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.