Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hansberger639@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:11 pm

Good Day Charming. I'm Anastassiya. I have located you online at a bridal resource in my city and they have given me your email address. I am an interesting, kind-hearted and hot chick. I have an intention to meet my lawful gay, my man. I am searching for a darling who would take care of me and would be adored by me. I have never stood in front of the alter in my life. I want to beleive you are a free man, because I am not interested in married guys. I adore children that is why I work as a teacher at a primary school. My subject is English language. I am interested in music, preparing different tasty things, reading, traveling and many other thrilling things. I know English and I am very fluent in speech. If you are craving for acquaintance with me, please write me back using my email address. If you write me I am ready to send you my pictures. I am hoping you will answer my letter and will not delete it without reading. I will be looking forward to your answer. Have many enjoyable moments every single day!

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: hansberger639@gmail.com

Sincerely yours, Anastassiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <para_siemple_amor@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.37.42])
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 07:24:36 +0100
Message-ID: <5B8DEF7B9B66D09B43FE7124A7457A88C7B26CDD@unknown>
To: jb314469@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings my dear mate!

Orig IP: 182.22.37.42 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

The same stolen image as in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastassiya75@83email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm

What’s up, tough guy! My name is Anastassiya. I 'm a relation-free woman wanting steady dating. I am just a fragile girl, who dreams about an ordinary dude share happy days together. I 'm tired of being invisible for men, I want to get acquainted with a lad to love me and take care of me. I stick to healthy lifestyles, I am very sporty. I select healthy food. I do not smoke and avoid alcoholic beverages. Here is personal e-mail address so you are always welcome to write me back. If you are longing for a sincere and sensible lady, please write me back. am in the hope that you will love me dearly. I will always be thrilled to write you back. I will gladly tell you everything about my life. I will certainly give more info about myself in my following messages! I send you my photographs so that you could see the young woman who dreams to find her Prince charming in you. Can I dare ask you sending me your pictures or at least one pic?

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: anastassiya75@83email.com

Waiting for you, your would-be passion, Anastassiya,

Header:

Return-Path: <kitoh@gakushikai.jp>
Received: from mail.gakushikai.jp (mail.gakushikai.jp. [49.212.164.47])
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 17:12:41 +0200
Message-ID: <84B1D4036201FDCACE1B65604EEF2C19A2D3FDF3@unknown>
Subject: Hi stranger

Orig IP: 49.212.164.47 | Orig ISP: Sakura Internet Inc. | City: Kai-shi | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on January 28th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastassiyav@83email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:48 pm

How are you bearing up, young stallion! I am Anastassiya. I 'm a single character looking for long-term affair. I 'm just a fragile girl, who dreams about a good fellow share happy days together. I 'm tired of being lonely, I have a hope to meet a fellow to love me and spend his life with me. I lead healthy life, I cannot imagine my life without sport. I select homemade food. I am a non-smoker and keep off alcohol. personal e-mail address because I hope you will want to write me soon. If you are seeking a sincere and clever woman, please write me back. am in the hope that you will find your love in me. I will always be glad to write you back. I will gladly tell you everything about myself. I will give more info about myself in my coming letters! I append for you my photos so that you could see me. Don’t you think it would be nice of you sending me your pics or at least one pic?

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: anastassiyav@83email.com

Wishing you all the love in the world, your future soul-mate, Anastassiya!

Header:

Return-Path: <h3kkatsu@amber.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([197.48.123.172]) by msc14.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 14:22:03 +0200
Message-ID: <70C95FCD6EE8FAC7F8763FD15BC5091D9250970C@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Dear.

Orig IP: 197.48.123.172 | Orig ISP: Te-as | City: Alexandria | Country: Egypt

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olmastolimbaev@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:15 am

Hi, How do you feel right now? My name is Gulmiram. I 'm a lonely character. I do not have kids. I have a university diploma. I am looking for a good sweetheart to adore, take care of and understand each other, to share common points of view. I have a desire to have in my life a trustworthy sweetheart who seeks the reassurance and the shelter of the home, supportive attitudes and mutual understanding. As a matter of fact, I want a darling who is ready for marriage. I am not going to play games. I wish to find a solid sweetheart who hates playing games with me. You could write me an answer using my email. I am looking forward to your message. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: olmastolimbaev@gmail.com

Keep dreaming of you, Gulmiram,

Header:

Return-Path: <k.matsuba@plugins.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (94-154-19-228.rev.cheeloo.net [94.154.19.228]) (Authenticated sender:
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 21:09:20 +0100
Message-ID: <BAA8E8F7996CCD4C10A509EE2FB8D871043131DC@unknown>
Subject: Hi my great pen-friend.

Orig IP: 94.154.19.228 | Orig ISP: Cheeloo J. Turczyn I Wspolnicy Sp. J. | City: Debica | Country: Poland

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gulevicveronika217@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:24 am

Hello How are things with you? My name is Gulya. I 'm a single person. I haven’t got any off springs. I 'm a highly educated person. I want a stable sweetheart to adore, respect and understand each other, to enjoy common ideas. I am desperate to find a loyal male who seeks the reassurance and the coziness of the home, supportive attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I want a honey who is ready for becoming a husband. I do no want to play games. I am desperate to meet a reliable sweetheart who hates playing games with me. You might write me a message using my email address. I 'm waiting for your answer. Have a good day!

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: gulevicveronika217@gmail.com

Keep dreaming of you, Gulya

Header:

Return-Path: <tac@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (181.204.180.180) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 23:56:59 +0200
Message-ID: <7593B64451D59DAC4E8398CEBFED0FA92D8FB41E@unknown>
Subject: Hi

Orig IP: 181.204.180.180 | Orig ISP: Colombia Móvil | City: n/a | Country: Colombia

The same stolen image as in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.