Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Received: from [41.218.234.109]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.234.109
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Hello HH and good evening,
How are you .How was your was your day ? I am really happy to read from you ok ..I am doing geart here ..And i hope you are doing the same ..

I ma really happy to meet you and i am sure that this is getting really interesting, anyway with me i have no problem if my partner has a son or not, i love children so much and even if my partner has a son it would be a wonderful thing for me to love him and take him as my son and treat him well because the children are the future leaders of tomorrow.

with me i have no problem with that all what i am looking from my partner is for him to take good care of me and also make me feel always happy with him, i am ready to make my partner the most happiest man in my life, i am a woman with a great sense of humor, affectionate, open minded, caring, sincere, down to earth, romantic and very sexy.

i would be really happy to stay in contact with you and to see where this will lead us to.....I am being graduate in next year ..i am so happy and i would be even more happy if you have yahoo messenger that we can chat there always and know more about each other.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon, Take care and have a nice time ..

Jemima..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, NICE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN.. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT I HAVE CLOSE UP MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I USE ALL THE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF MY GRANNY'S HOSPITAL BILL SO BANK CLOSED THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MONEY IN IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME THAT'S WHY.. SO I WANT U TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION SO THAT I CAN GO AND TAKE IT OKAY... THE AMOUNT IS 300 DOLLARS ... AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN.. LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:54 am

honest_4real_100@ymail.com

Hello and good morning HH,

Thank you for your mail and for your Interesting, before i will answer your questions i also have a question to ask you,,,,,i am very sorry about your past experience and does this means that you will not help any woman that comes on your way interms of financial trouble?

I need a clear answers.
Jemima
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, I UNDERSTAND U OKAY BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE MONEY TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE USE ALL THE MONEY FOR THE PASSPORT AND MY GRANNY'S HOSPITAL BILLS... SINCE AM COMING TO STAY WITH U I DON'T NEED TO OPEN ANY MORE ACCOUNT.... SO PL;Z BEAR WITH ME AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IT OKAY... HOPE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN, LOVE U
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

mavissarfoaidoo@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:00 pm

On 4pp l:

can we chat more on yahoo.com my is mavissarfoaidoo@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

mary72
looking for man
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.07.1988
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
First picture used for this profile is stolen - Ann Angel. But the second one is someone else:

This second picture is stolen from mulatasbambasdaorgia.blogspot.co.at. Real owner´s name - Amanda Louis.

So long "she" use stolen images of Ann Angel as avatar, i believe "here" place is in this topic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 am

barbara.love52@yahoo.com

HELLO HH, WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THAT??? I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH U OKAY JUST THAT I HAVE RUN OUT OF MONEY AND I DONT HAVE ANY MORE MONEY TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME... I REALLY NEED U AND U TOO NEED ME SO DONT DO THAT TO ME PLZ TRY AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION SO THAT I WILL USE SOME TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT... HOPE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN, LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 pm

honest_4real_100@ymail.com

Well if are you really interesting in me ?
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

stolen images of Ann Angel

Unread postby Silverbag » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Vickymens21 delray beach Florida from the datingsite pof.com send this nice message:

vickymens217/30/2012 1:24:24 AM
Wow..so nice to hear from u .. That was a quick email from u.....Am a caring loving, honest, faithful, romantic and a God fearing woman,.. who is looking for a loving, caring, honest, faithful, and romantic partner....to spend the rest of my life with...am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage...i enjoy having time together with my partner.. do things together.. walk on the streets holding hands,, sharing thoughts,,laugh and cry at the same time.. .i need some one to spend the rest of my life with,, make me feel what i want to feel and be what i want,, just some one who's willing to spend the rest of his life with me..Well would like to know what u looking for in a woman, ..... Just want to know more about you.. and see what the we can make out of this.........Looking forward to hear from u cute one. have a great time... Don't hesitate to ask me anything you want to know about me.

The profile photo appears on FB as Linda Larsson Okyere, and Charlene Danquahhttp
the photo appears as gloria on: http:/ /www.usagcg.com/user/gee2233,
And Linda Mencha in myspace: http:/ /www.myspace.com/559726813,
and LydiaQ: http:/ /www.single123.com/LYDIAQ/,
and Staci L. Miller: http:/ /www.peekyou.com/staci_miller/159853850,
and http:/ /www.cupidpost.com/profile.php?ID=5276,
Silverbag
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello, again, Silverbag,

i merged your post here, where are reported other scammers profiles using those stolen pictures.
Agree with you, the real owner from the pictures is well known and are little chances to find her on one dating site, searching to find her soulmate. But even so... we need proofs that the profile owner lie about location or ask for money online to tell that this profile is used for scam. For this reason the links above are disabled, until we can have clear scam proof for those profiles.

We have here one topic about researches: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=332.

Please, try to use the email adress when you search. Alot of people can use stolen picture online, just for safety reasons. But just only one can use the same email adress: the scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Silverbag » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Same picture but different names and location and no other real information. Guess that the point is that it is legal to lie. But Alice williams have also not asked for money yet
Silverbag
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.