Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mauro Pili

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mauro Pili

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Stolen images of Mauro Pili, Italian politician, former president of the region of Sardinia.

engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com

On Zorpia:

Hello, how are you doing?..

Good to read from you, when do you usually come online?.. give me your email we can write and know more about ourselves?

here is my email engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com, hope to read from you soon

Profile elements:

James
49, Johannesburg, South Africa
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40-70, in Australia.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

Good Morning ,How was your night?I hope you had a pleasant night rest ,if so thanks be to God,Firstly let me start with my introduction,I am James Gonzales..I work as a Contractor in Electrical Engineering am a widower..I have a baby girl together,her name is Elise, she is the light of my word,she is 8 years old ,I love my family and always be there for them ,I have been lonely for a long time but at a time we have to let go of our love dead ones so they can rest in peace,I lost my dad when i was young, i was raised up with my sister with the aid of my mom but right now she is with my sister who is happily married in the state now ...My dear am very honest in everything I do so I must be open with you and believe that you will do the same for me cos I don't indulge in lies,unserious ,unreliable and unfaithful people ,My dear friendship and relationship are important to me like wise my family and am always confident in everything I do and I don't share cos infidelity and cheating is against my believe and religion,am a christian and a God son,believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior.

I wish you a pleasant day and hope we write soon.

James

Header:

Return-Path: <engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.228.142.147]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 01:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.228.142.147
Originating ISP: Telkommobile
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

Compliments of the day,I hope you are good and everything is going well with you and families,Babes thanks for mail really appreciate and I can't wait to meet you and I want to tell you that am very serious in everything I do especially in a relationship and I promise you that I will always respect the dignity of a woman in you ,never to hurt your feelings or violate your personality in any way or kind. I will always be there for us and our family cos family is very important to me and my career too.My dear my job as an engineer,mostly construction,I do work as an independent contractor ,my job specialize in field works ,construction sites etc .I also do the maintenance and servicing of the equipment or machines used for the work and I do the supply and raw materials needed for the job to be done then we come to my normal day life,after work I do hang out with friends but not always ,mostly weekends ,then after I have dinner ,take my bath then off to work the next day,sometimes middle week I do go to church service as well as Sundays.

I believe in destiny and faith and I believe we meet for a reason,with steady email conversation we will build the relationship more stronger as we will know a lot about each other when we discuss our feelings...I don't have bbm or whatsapp therefore I urge you to download yahoo messenger and add me as engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com,so we can chat more often and better everyday.My dear am honest with you in this relationship and believe you will give me the same in return,all we need is to take away our fears and doubts and have trust,faith in us so we can make this relationship a long term one with endless love and romance and God is my witness I will never betray our friendship and the life we are about to build to build together forever and I will always be there for us and our family,physically,emotionally and financially.Am a family oriented and I don't play games or someone feelings so am into this relationship with all I am in this whole wide world.

Am a roman catholic,I was born on 10th,march 1964,am like 1.79 inches tall,I love my family ..,am single now,I like the outdoors and sight seeings,nature and I love our country and its natural ambiance,I do rent a house at Boksburg but right now am in UK ,Manchester on a contract ,for 6 months but am planning to be back in a months time finally to settle with you, my new family...I have a BMW 5 series a Gran Turismo,My favorite colors are Red,Black and White,I like roses as flowers and am so new to the dating site always in and out of it and I have heard of scam and people lying about their profile but I believe I have found my heart desire and I put my knees on the ground and say thanks to God for giving me the opportunity to meet a beautiful woman like you and I will cherish you with all my heart if you give me the chance in your life to express my inner and outer most heart feelings.I hate dishonest people,liars etc ..I have prayed about this dating site thing that if it is God will that I will find my heart desire and wishes so shall we be together forever ..I will like to know more about and please don't forget to add me via yahoo messenger..

I wish you a pleasant day and hope we write soon.

James

Header:

Return-Path: <engrjamesgonzales2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.228.205.201]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 01:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.228.205.201
Originating ISP: Telkommobile
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.