Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thebigone1@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

thebigone1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

The victim met the scammer on a senior dating site few months ago. Email address used: thebigone1@outlook.com.The profile is no more active there, but those are the details the scammer used:

User Name: BLUEMOUNTAIN - name Michael Khorr
Male, Divorce
Height: 6' 0"
Relationship Status: divorce

Body Type: About average
Hair: Blonde
Eye: Blue
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Smoking Habits: Non-Smoker
Education: Degree
Looking For: Marriage, Serious Relationship
Children: Has no children
Political Affiliation: Very Liberal
Pet: Cats, Dogs

Greeting:
Like everyone else I have a difficult time describing myself. At first glance you may see a typical guy: one that likes tools, cars, sci-fi, things that go BOOM!!! But unlike most guys, I appreciate a woman who's smart, strong, competent, confident, yet comfortable with her soft side. I find these qualities very appealing. Now that doesn’t mean that I understand women, only that I appreciate them in ways most men never consider. As for me, I consider myself a man who possesses a strong, gentle heart; I am proud of who I am, what I have become, and I believe in treating myself and others with respect. I try to take care of myself by eating right and exercising; and I find a great sense of humor and strong intellect (which is not the same thing as education) extremely attractive. To me doing something together is more valuable than the thing itself. I’m in touch with my “sensitive side” and believe that it’s best to be honest and hurt someone’s feelings, than to lie and destroy a trust or friendship.

I'd just like to add...
Send me message

Pictures used:

After spending some time together, the victim become suspicious when the scammer told her he can not meet her, because he need to accept a contract in Dubai. She started to research the info she had about him... to find the same pictures used online with different locations and the messages she received posted on various anti-scam sites.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: thebigone1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Emails received:

Hello xxxx,

Thanks for the email my dear. I smiled as soon as I saw I had an email from you because I kept on checking my inbox to see if you had written.

You have such a warming smile. I appreciate you and you wanting to keep the correspondence.

Thanks for contacting me once again, you seem like a really nice person, I know I'll enjoy getting to know more about you.

Further more, I'm the Executive manager of my Structural Engineering firm. I basically work with the design and fabrication of luxury apartments and homes, more like architectural designs but mine are more exquisite.

Well xxxx my dreams and aspirations is to share life's remaining adventures and happiness with that special person. I am a very easy going man looking for his special lady to go on life's remaining adventures with. I bet I'm too old for games. I'm a man who thinks it is more important to spend quality time with my woman instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuff. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. And believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me as well, I'm a big fan of romance..

I miss being in a relationship, I have been single for a while now. I find myself staring at hands being held and embraces being shared. I miss all of that. I feel I'm a "better person" when I'm in a relationship. I feel that Honesty, integrity and character are important components of any relationship of substance as well as Trust, romance and passion. I am not an alcoholic neither do I abuse drugs or any substance. I enjoy the odd beer or two once in a while but that's about it. I'm loyal by nature and I believe in giving the person you meet a chance before exploring other options. I do not possess a temper or believe Verbal or physical abuse is a solution to problems...I guess that's about it in regards to some of the qualifying traits I possess on my resume.

Pet peeves? bad manners ..not doing what you say you will. I have no deal breakers cast in stone but I would want a person who is a calming influence on my life.. Not a lot of drama! 'Also I would want the person to be emotionally and financially secure and available. My strength's Honesty, i do and say things the way it, and not having to sugar coat it,I always tell the truth. My weakness would be ESPN, you need to keep the remote from me LOL!

I hope you find a reason to smile through my words. If not, I hope you grant me a "next time". I attached pictures of my pets, two rescue kittens and two rescue Dogs; Buster, Scutar, Pancho and Lefty, they are adorable.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Hi Lovely lady,

How was your day today? Beautiful perhaps?
Well I had a very busy day at work and I could really use a massage right now. A back and foot rub should do.I had several meetings to attend to.Some delegates came in today from Switzerland and I had to make the blue print of my next phase of design available to them,they are looking at hiring my expertise but we haven't reached a conclusion yet.Asides that I other meetings to tend to,I even had to attend a workshop as well,I'm so famished and gassed. So if it sounds like I'm lamenting but it would have been lovely if I came home to that special someone and we spoke about how my day went and hers too. Dont you miss that?

(my pet's name) and (my pet's name) are so adorable, How old are they and what breed are they?
I enjoy all types of music except Rap,From Soul Music,RnB,Country Music,Jazz,Soft Rock,Pop and the rest of them.Music's an essential part of life,when good music hits you,you feel absolutely no pain.
(my name) I hope you aren't afraid to sing because I'd love to play guitar and sing around a campfire or back yard dinner party with a kindred spirit. I always wanted to be a father, but these days I've come to accept that's probably not likely. I've been a cool uncle, I suppose a great step-grandpa could be fun. I bring a lot to a relationship. I'm extremely competent, and have spent most of my life learning to do things well. I can fix you a gourmet meal, repair your car, plant roses, build a doll house, fix the plumbing, sing you a love song, take you dancing, make you laugh till you cry, discuss philosophy, politics, religion, and world events, and make love to you, all in the same day. Well, okay, not ALL in the same day. I'll plant the roses tomorrow, I promise.

On my way home,I picked up groceries,I'll be making Penne with Chicken and Asparagus for dinner tonight,it would have been lovely if you were here to join me for dinner,so you get to taste my delicious Pasta. got the recipe from my late Mom,she taught me to cook quiet well,so count yourself lucky! haha. I travel a lot too,we'll make perfect travel buddies you know,and maybe more.smiles.

When i came across your profile on the site (my name) instantly felt the urge to contact you,so I did that right away,then I sat by my computer waiting and hoping you reply,i beamed with smiles when I got a notification that I had a response from you.

A friend of mine met his wife on the dating site,so I told myself why not give this a try?!
You posses all the qualities i could possibly seek in a woman and as we continue communicating I know I'll unravel the sweeter part of you and your persona.Just like you,I live a stress free life,I believe in making everyday count and being happy,life's to short to be unhappy and worry,that's why I ensure I dont invite stress into my life at any point.

You overwhelm me,in a good way of course! I certainly will enjoy getting to know you, likewise you,me.

Regards,

How are you darling? First of all I need to let you know how much I've missed you immensely!
I have missed you so so so much baby. I couldn't stop day dreaming about us today. I met up with the Minister of Interiors here in Dubai today,he was so pleased to have me and we discussed at length at how Dubai now ranks as the number one tourist attraction in the world, developmental plans and how cash cows come to this city to invest in real estate and luxury apartments,houses and log homes.

The skyline's breath-taking darling,so beautiful,buildings so tall your baseball hat might fall off trying to look all the way to the top of the building.Its like New York City baby,but with lots and lots of magnificent buildings. We are definitely taking a vacation here before next summer darling.
After Lunch I got a call from the contractors that I had there was meeting with the Minister in which I had to attend,I made for my room and got dressed,then I got downstairs and there was a Chauffeur driven Limousine just waiting for me,I smiled and the chauffeur broke a smile and said "Hello Sir.I guess you are Mr. Michael" in their native Emirattee accent,but I could understand him and we chatted all the way till we got to the minister's officer,The meeting was a nice one,I made another presentation,(Yes it was impromptu,but I'm a maestro at what I do,so I can write a book about my job,my passion at any given time or place) it went well,and they were very impressed,gave a few members of the state office my business card.

Dinner followed at the magnificent Burj Khalifa! You would have loved the place darling. Breath-taking i tell you.Dinner was lovely,I had a great time,but I couldn't wait to get back to see if you had written my love!
How are you today baby? I hope you woke up with a smile,knowing this few weeks will go by soon and we'll be together,I have a reason too look forward to each day and that reason is you!

I MISS YOU SO MUCH

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
Soon we'll never be part

I wouldn't trade you for the world. I know you're a shoulder to lean on, someone to listen to my fears, someone I can share my dreams with, and for that I'll always be grateful. Together we're perfect, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I borrowed a Camera to take a picture of the view from my room.
Baby you can reach me on this number tonight,I need to hear your voice before going to bed my love,I haven't had much rest since I got here baby! + 971552852771

I love you to the end of the world and back (my name)

Your man
Michael

About + 971552852771:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.