Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fredmorgan237@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fredmorgan237@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:30 pm

On Zorpia:

hello xxx you can send to me you email id or you add me on Facebook id Fred Morgan you can add me to enable we communicant to each other and know our self more better thanks or you send to me your face book id an i will ad you there

hello baby yo send to me your email id or your face book id i wanna have a chat with you fredmorgan237@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

fred
41, Hull, United Kingdom
Looking for an activity partner or a relationship with a girl, aged 39?55, in Honduras.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fredmorgan237@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:31 pm

On Facebook:

Fred Morgan aka fred.morgan.794628
Joined Facebook August 4, 2013.

9 stolen pictures used, all with 2 kids and a woman...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Email:

hello my dearest

How are you today , I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Fred Morgan. I am a south Africa born British citizen. I am
an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.
I have been
with the company for 15 years as the director of operations .

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Tony Davidson Morgan of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my
wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have two daughter and one adopted son schooling in Asia India i want to
spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

i am warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God
Fearing
, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sex which i do often at my
leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind
of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be
better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,
feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine
and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family,
your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I
even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you
about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the
friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build
with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.
Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Header:

Return-Path: <fredmorgan237@yahoo.com>
Received: from [49.249.131.76]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 02:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 49.249.131.76
Originating ISP: D 26/2 Ttc Industrial Area Midc Sanpada
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Email:

hello honey

I am confident you are in good health now. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you,
I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am
writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.
Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must Sprint in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form
of letters such as this.To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God

willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug
, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am
someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead
by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. Honey

they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.
Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance

that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True
Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though
miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the
heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the
problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope.
This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but
fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our
hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can
achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend
like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever. My job will be taking

me to AUSTRALIA by today (Sailing for a month....here is my contact phone number +447010092719.
Hug and sweet kisses

Sincerely,

Header:

Return-Path: <fredmorgan237@yahoo.com>
Received: from [49.249.131.76]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 22:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 49.249.131.76
Originating ISP: D 26/2 Ttc Industrial Area Midc Sanpada
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India

About +447010092719:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.