Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irikom86@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

irikom86@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:13 am

Message on the site:

hello
Hi! I have met yours profile and you have liked me. I would like to try to get acquainted with you. If you not against our acquaintance you can write that to me on mine email: irikom86@mail.ru . Or you can leave to me yours email and I shall try to write to you and to send my photos. All the best to you also I shall wait your answer.

Irina

Profile elements:

Irina Member Name: irikom
Caucasian / White, 27, Single - Never Married
Avdeevka, , Ukraine

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Body Type: 53 kg = 117 lbs
Height: 167 cm = 5' 5.7"

Looking for
Age From: 25
Age To: 50

People who know me say that I am both the flame and ice. I
am different in every different situation. Unpredictable
person with good sence of humor. Very determinite person -
it's also about me. I also love painting pictures,it helpes
me to relaxe and create something new. Discovering new
things in life is my motto

We are like two fingers of the same hand (c) Someone who
would be my second half, my lover, my faithful friend in my
lifetime and I'll be the same for him. The one who will be
the reliable shoulder to hold on for me, one who wants to
give love and respect and to receive even more

Pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: irikom86@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 am

The pictures are reported for being abuse in scams since 2008 on a blog from Sweden - username sweetenedlove27:

Looking from Denmark but "talk " Swedish .
The translation is miserable . Some English words that probably translation program fails remains in English.
The eyes look blue out and not hazel .
Leaving their email address directly .
Seeking men up to 65 years .

HAVE SOME FUN : READ THE TEXT OF SECTIONS BELOW

Amt : Roskilde
By: Roskilde

Single
General
Leo
Children: No
Drinking: No
Smoking: No
background
Ethnic background : European
Christian
Self Employed
Education: College / University
Language : English
Two languages ​​: Swedish
appearance
Blonde
Body type : Slim / narrow
Length : 186 - 190 cm
Eye Color: Hazel
Interests
General: Movies / Cinema , Shopping , Theatre / Ballet , Gardening
Music: Disco, RnB , Jazz, Soul / Funk, Reggae , Hip Hop
Sports : Football, Golf , Water Sports , Volleyball / Basketball , Sports
Miscellaneous: Art / Design , Nature / Outdoors , Traveling , Design
If I'm looking for
Type of relationship : Friendship, Marriage, Relationship , Romance

About Myself
I am honest , intelligent, loyal, affectionate , easy going , romantic , soft - spoken, sensual , romantic , caring and more! , Kind, sincere , honest, passionate , loyal, sense of humor , loving and wants a lifetime of passion , family-oriented and friend, I love Kids alot.I feel vulnerable , generous, worldly , and intellectualy curious. I read . I'm listening. I travel . The study . I cook. I like my job. I have excellent manner. I'm curious about my religion . I am a romantic. I'm patient. I am grateful . I explore the city I live in. I am a big fan of down time, but the need to balance it with activity ( creative , cultural and physical ) . What I am not : a normally puts the " I " in front of most sentences , a game player, money driven, dishonest, a tease, superficial , lacking perspective , a CAVEMAN (or a bar) loud, rude , obnoxious, A sport freak, closed- mindedness , a homophobe , not empathize and sympathize , children or commitment - shy .

If I'm looking for

I'm looking for a nice man who will understand what it takes to be a father to our children. A man who has qualities. I'm happy for loving and kind man, who can share the life with me and be with me in any kind of situation in life no one is perfect , but at least he should be at my side, I am looking for a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care , one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.And here is my email address : l / . / S / h / e / r/p/2/7/3/0 / @ / y / a / h / o / o / . / c / o / m and someone who 's willing to spoil , pamper and love me unconditionally, who is kind , sincere , honest, passionate , loyal, sense of humor , loving and wants a lifetime of passion, so only serious inquiries will be accepted. Is interesting to people who know how to treat the lady like a queen in the world ... not saying am beauty but I want someone who loves me unconditionally .

Sherp2730@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.