Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

flora_bilderback@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:30 pm

lora_bil Profile: i need a man That will treat me Right and Love me for who i am...flora_bilderback at yahoo is my EmailView Comments
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Denver, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am looking forward to meeting my special man. i would like him to be kindattentivecaringnot greedy and narrow-minded. he should know how to treat a lady. he should love childrenreliableself-establishedwell-mannered man with a good sense of humor. he should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. i would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. he should also be goal-oriented

About Me
Am a young lady that will like to get married to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various.
I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic.
My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the woman.
I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.