Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevepaul496@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevepaul496@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:12 pm

On Zorpia,

Dear , Many people will walk in and out in your life,but Only a true friend will leave footprints in your Heart, Hello My Dear, i will like to be your true friends.

Thank you My Dear for accept to be my friend....i want you to know that life is sweet when you see your true friend beside you...am Steve..49 years old ...working in construction company and Businessman..here in USA please what about you?

Complement, My Dear Mistake is given by nature why correction are expected by lover Like you...and am looking for true love and soul-mate .so tell me .how long do you be on Net and what Experience do you have here on Net.

so tell me, what is love to you and what do you searching for here, and do you have skype or facebook..

Good Day my dear...how are you doing...
True love is not an entity that can be bought from the market nor is it something that can be forced. True love is often described as a commitment to spend time with each other, the promise of sharing one’s happiness and problems with each other, and the ability to love each other in spite of their mistakes or shortcomings. True love is not described in terms of jealousy, boastfulness, arrogance, rudeness, or resentment. True love makes our life beautiful and is often seen as God’s blessing for which He needs to be thanks. here is my email: stevepaul496@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Steve
50, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 30?99, in Switzerland.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 4'5" 125lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Black
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Catholic
Smoking Habit no
Drinking Habit social

Pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevepaul496@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Email:

Thanks for your message and My Name is Steve Paul , 49 years old.. am Engineer working in Construction Company..a
m from NEW YORK and because my job am not always at home,To be honest, i like persons who are honest, kind, trustworthy, open minded, thoughtful, God fearing and with sense of humor. I hate who are liers, judgmental, deceiving, unreasonable, selfish and borring. I enjoy the company of friends who i can rely on, can be trusted and can be with me thru my hard times. It breaks my heart when someone i love do some unkindness things to me. I like listening to music especially ballad, pop, jazz etc. i also enjoyed watching TVs, DVds when i am relaxing. I loved to eat, chocolates, seafood,cakes, everything esp. comfort foods.

I have been a widower for 4 years with 12 years old son and frankly speaking i am not involved with any other woman. I am looking for a woman who can understand my situation, who will love me, trust me and most of all who i can be with for the rest of my life. I am not looking for a perfect relationship coz there no such, but i believe in a relationship that can be developed to be long lasting because of love. I believe also that we cannot choose our partners in life, it will come if you are really meant to be, time will tell and will find a way. If I love, i love unconditionally, i give my best 101%. That's why i hurt if i failed a relationship.

I hope this will be the beginning of our friendly relationship. May i hear from you also. I really need to know more of you and i know you will not hesitate to give that to me.

Header:

Return-Path: <stevepaul496@yahoo.com>
Received: from [210.186.224.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:19:15 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 210.186.224.19
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kajang
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.