Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tommy Lennox <tommylennox46@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tommy Lennox <tommylennox46@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

On wedatefree:

Hi lady,how are you? great i guess.Your profile was so sincere,but your profile does not matter to me;it is your personality that counts.In this world of lies,deception and betrayal,its kind of hard to find someone truly genuine & trustworthy.I do know there is still a couple of good people out there and i do wish to come across them.I know there is no perfect being: so i have settled on having someone that we would compliment each other.I desire to know much about you if only you would give me that rare opportunity.I can not say am a great person or a good enough man for you,I would rather let you be the judge of that when you get to know me.I am Tommy,a father to 2 girls.Sometimes we get so lonely and we would love to have you around to spice up the place.(Laughing)
D o me the honour of replying and i would be very glad.I have experienced my share of betrayal/pains,but i don't want to let that deter me; because i know someday i would meet a lady that'll spark up my world as i would spark up her's.I will be waiting patiently for your response.
You can also get back to me via my mail address: (tommylennox46@yahoo.com)
Till i hear from you................ Tommy

Profile elements:

paris88
Tagline: love is always in the air
49 y/o male from new york, USA
Entrepreneur
Description:
I don't know how to describe myself without sounding as if i'm bragging..so i'll just say that i am a trustworthy and sincere person......

Ideal match description:
I truly need a woman that is transparent,sincere and trustworthy..That could make changes just for the love and the way she feels..so as to make a healthy union..

Email:

hello dear,i'm very happy you mailed me it was very nice of you to have done that..I really want to get to know you more so that we can exchange contact and be able to reach out to one another whenever we want to.How is xxx (my country)? i heard its a lovely place and i'll love to be there someday..especially when there's someone to motivate your going there and to show you around.I sent you a request on yahoo messenger and i want you to accept it so that we can chat up our lives(lol)..I want us to be serious about this because i'm just too old for games now...Are you watching the european championship? I'll be waiting to hear from you and have a lovely day ahead
Tommy

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.102]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 204.93.60.102
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tommy Lennox <tommylennox46@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,how are you?..I never heard from you again what is happening? i want us to get to know ourselves and move on from there.I sent you a request on messenger and i'm looking forward to chatting with you..I am eagerly waiting to hearing from you..
Tom....

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.142]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 204.93.60.142
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States

Distance from Torrance, CA to New York: 2,459.51 miles or 2.797 Meile/n miles by car; 1 day, 21 hours by car...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.