Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonmackenzi305@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jasonmackenzi305@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

On Zorpia,

Apologies for introduce into your privacy since we don't know each other i hope you are fine? i am Jason by name and i am here looking for serious relationship with complete an honest and responsible woman in my life.

Hello xxx will that be your real name,i am Jason Mackenzi of italan american origin,its nice to talk with you on here an see we are both seeking for the same thing.i hope to hear from you so we can talk more.

Hello xxx good day to you how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there.i have been busy that is why i din come to write you.
here is my email jasonmackenzi305@yahoo.com
we can talk better in mail

Profile elements:

jason
45, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40‑65, in Germany.
Divorced
I am Friendly.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 5'10" 75lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Blue
Currently Living With Kids, Pets
Religion Catholic

I'm sincere, honest, considerate, responsible, friendly, cheerful, laid-back and positive. Although I'm not carefree, I'm young in sprit! Maybe I'm a bit shy, sensitive and not self-confident. I'm not aggressive or assertive but articulate and straight-forward. I'm sensible(I wish I were more spontaneous, though.). I like watching movies and American dramas. I really like movies like 'Amelie'. Movies that make you feel happy, you know. I also like learning languages, reading, going to hot springs, swimming, tennis and listening to music(pop, rock, classical etc.)
I'm fascinated by something beautiful like nature(flowers, colored leaves, greenerey, mountains, water, blue sky..), beautiful people(appearances and HEARTS), beautiful music and art.

Picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jasonmackenzi305@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Email:

Hello xxx good day to you how are you doing today over there i hope all is well with you and your family over there,its good to hear from you this day thank you for coming by.i will tell you more about myself so we can be able to get along
My full name is Jason Dante Mackenzi i am of italian american origin aged 45 going to 46 in Oct 10th,i live in US with my two kids a boy an a girl aged 15/17 yrs old,i was once married but now i am divorced for the past five years now,i work as an engineer and also into real estate business.i a m 5.6ft,i love traveling for holiday an also for work,going to the beach when the sun goes down,enjoying cooking a lot hehehe.i will stop here till you write again.i also seek for a serious relationship that is why i came to that page,see yah

Header:

Return-Path: <jasonmackenzi305@yahoo.com>
Received: from [110.171.127.161]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 110.171.127.161
Originating ISP: True Broadband By True Online
City: Sriracha
Country of Origin: Thailand
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.