Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:27 am

On MySpace:

Hello, My name is mark and am new on this site. Pardon me for invading your privacy, i couldnt help but write you a message. I know you are probably curious to who i am. I am Mark hilton, 44 years old Single Parent of a 5 year old girl and and from Maryland. I am on this site to seek for a long term relationship. Myt friend actually introuduced me to this site because he found his wife here. I come to you with a honest heart and with good intentions of getting to know you better. you are so beautiful and a gorgeous woman, i cant help but say i have never seen a beauty and unique as yours. You look so full of life and very exciting personality. I am not the type that send messages to different women. you are the only one i am communicating with and thats because i felt a connection when i came across your profile. I on this site for something real and serious. if you wish the same we could keep communication further. I have a skype Id just in case you would love to talk to me. My skype is (springsforth). It would be a pleasure to read back from you. Kiss

Thanks for the reply... .i am happy to have heard from u and i am aware of the distance but to me it doesnt matter...what matters is our feelings and we can conquer distance with it....I know that there are some questions u might likely want to ask me and i am willing to help u out in asking these questions myself..I really want u to know that i am so serious about my feelings for u and that is why i am going an extra mile to make sure that i really make my motives known to you.Here are the questions that i think might be going through your mind.. Why havent i found a girl yet? I am a person who knows what he wants and wont go for anything else...I have come across alot of girls and i have also dated some but the connection wasnt there...maybe my demands are too high i dont know but i sure do know that when i come across that special person, i would recognise her...i have had relatioships in the past, at first i thought i had found the right lady but as time goes on i got to discover that the ladies dont just seem right....i have everything i need in life except a woman by my side..I am not a perfect gentleman but i know how to love and care for a woman... Whats my job like? I am into supply of construction materials and heavy equipments used for construction...Anytime there is a job , we get supplies of materials that are going to be used for the contract from my client in Kuwait...I mostly get contract jobs outside the country and my i have agents who scout for contract jobs for my firm...I travel alot becos of my job...if i have a job overseas, i hire labour in the country which i have the contract so that makes overseas job easy for me to handle. Where Am i at present? I am currently in south africa for a 1-month long contract..I am to supplied construction material which will be used for the re construction of a Major hotel in South Africa. What are my dreams and aspirartions? like i said earlier dear i am presently on a business contract which is very big, and my dream is to finish the contract well, start a new life with the woman of my dreams and then the rest will follow. If you have some other questions you are free to ask and i am ever ready to answer all types of questions ..I am not desperate but i am ready babe just go ahead and give me the task to make you a complete woman.. Kisses

me too darling....please tell me everything about yourself

At this stage the user was deleted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: springsforth on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 am

Few days later, surprise, surprise:

Hello, My name is mark and am new on this site. Pardon me for invading your privacy, i couldnt help but write you a message. I know you are probably curious to who i am. I am Mark hilton, 44 years old Single Parent of a 5 year old girl and and from Texas. I am on this site to seek for a long term relationship. My friend actually introuduced me to this site because he found his wife here.I am seeking for a God fearing woman to get Married and Spend the rest of my Life Happily with. I am into supplies of construction materials and equipments. I am really a sincere and honest person. am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with, i am social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart. I am a very open minded person and i have no reason to hide anything about me.My heart is completely open towards sharing my kind of person with someone i find worthy enough to share my heart and love with.I am looking for someone to love and who will love me back, I am looking for someone who is honest, loyal, knows what they want out of life, good head on their shoulders, and is not afraid to go for what they want. I come to you with a honest heart and with good intentions of getting to know you better. you are so beautiful and a gorgeous woman, i cant help but say i have never seen a beauty and unique as yours. You look so full of life and very exciting personality. I am not the type that send messages to different women. you are the only one i am communicating with and thats because i felt a connection when i came across your profile. I on this site for something real and serious. if you wish the same we could keep communication further. I have a skype Id just in case you would love to talk to me. My skype is (springsforth). It would be a pleasure to read back from you. Kiss
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:30 am

Profile elements:

Mark Hilton aka springsforth
Maryland Line, MD

On Skype:

springsforth aka Mark Hilton
Texas, United States
Language: English
DOB: June 19, 1969
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 pm

New message on the site before the profile was deleted again:

deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com..... we can chat on yahoo messenger
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.