Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mark Rogers on Facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mark Rogers on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. The contact was mantained only on the site or by telephone. The scammer claims he is engineer, from Toronto, Canada, living in London, UK and working overseas with Baltic Marine Gdynia. Since August, when the victim met him online, the scammer did not asked for any money and did not tried to send anything to the victim. He just romanced the victim and now he is in the stage when he promised her to come in her country to be with her, after his contract in Malaysia is finished. But the victim found the exact same messages received from the scammer posted in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1362.

Fake profile used in this case:

On Facebook:

Mark Rogers
Worked at Engineer
Studied at University of Toronto
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Toronto, Ontario
Joined Facebook November 30, 2012

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mark Rogers on face book

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Phone number: +60169733934

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

Hello,how are you doing? i viewed your profile and got interested.you are a beautiful woman.please,I will love to be your friend and get to know more about you if you don't mind.take good care and have a nice day ahead.cheers!

Hello xxx, How are you doing today,thanks for your attention and I am glad you find it possibly responding to me, I am doing good and you.you look so beautiful and charming.I am single and never got married living in London UK ,presently working with Baltic Marine Gdynia, a subsidiary of Baltic Shipping Company A/S. as a ship Engineer for many years.now,I really wish we can get to know each other very well if you don't mind, letting me know more about your self.what are your hobbies? what exactly is your job?do you have kids? I cant wait to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks again for your hands of friendship.have a nice day and remain blessed.
Keep in touch always. Mark..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.