Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nicole Buckmaster

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nicole Buckmaster

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:55 am

Stolen images of Nicole Buckmaster, American model (exploretalent.com)

cdeborajull@yahoo.com

On WDF:

Hello its nice to see your profile and will be glad to know you better i am debbie from New Jersey as i have said in my profile i am looking for a real love and understand someone who will love me for who i am and some to spend a life with till eternity....You can drop me your contact if you find me interest or email me to my email box (cdeborajull) (a-t)....(Y)....... (A).. .(h)...(O)......(O) /d/o/t/c/o/m/...Rem ove the slash and bracket you will get my mail correct..Here is it again (cdeborajull@yahoo. com).

Debbie

Profile elements:

Cdeborajull
41 y/o female from newark, USA
engineer
Children 1
Marital status Divorced

I AM A YOUNG LOOKING GOOD WOMAN WHO AS BEEN DIVORCED FOR YEARS NOW A MOTHER OF A SON AND I AM NEW ON THIS DATING SERVICE,I AM INTERESTED IN MEETING A REAL MAN AND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE ME HAPPY FOREVER.

I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO IS HONEST AND FAITHFUL AND WHO IS READY FOR A LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP I MEAN EVERLASTING RELATIONSHIP...DISTANCE IS NO PROBLEM AND AGE IS JUST A NUMBER..

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cdeborajull@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Email:

Hello ,
Here is what i have on my profile and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 10 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that
with. I am 40yrs old now , but I would be willing to have some with the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me and my son mark happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love again and live happy life,Well i will be waitin to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures again.Take care of your self.Bye
Regards
Deborah.

Pictures:

+
2 with one young boy model a boy model from one agency site, not posted.

Header:

Return-Path: <cdeborajull@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.189.144]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 02:08:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ABOUT ME DEBORAH COLE AND MY PICTURES

Originating IP: 41.71.189.144
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.