Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

allexweels717@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

allexweels717@yahoo.com

Unread postby p91977 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:18 pm

About one week ago I got a message from a 59 years old man who live in San Jose, CA. I told him I am not into a long distant relationship and turned him down. He took down his profile from the site right away. A week later, I was reviewing my sent box and notice that his user name and pictures has changed. Now he looks totally different. Profile information remain unchanged.

Dating site: SeniorPeopleMeet.com
His user name was JESU27 now JLORO17
Male, Widowed
Height: 6' 0"
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Religion: Catholic
Relationship Status: Widowed

Body Type: About average
Hair: White/Gray
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Smoking Habits: Non-Smoker
Where I Grew Up: Oakland CA, USA
Education: Degree
Looking For: Marriage, Serious Relationship, Travel Partner, Casual Relationship, Friendship, Pen Pal
Children: Has no children
Political Affiliation: Very Liberal
Pet: Cats, Dogs

Greeting

A little about me...
Travel, Harley, Raiders& A's. Best if you ask.

About the one I'm looking for...
Who Knows

I'd just like to add...
Into music, love riding my bike (Harley), travel, get to do that for my job. Coffee junkie, like to cook, try out new
places to eat. Can ride/drive and get lost

Old profile picture of JESU27 aka JLORO17

New picture

Message I got from JESU27

Good morning , hope you had a good night with sweet dreams ?? Let me tell you more about me .I am an easy going person and i am here for a serious relationship,i would like to enjoy the life more with a beautiful and cheerful woman,who is loving and caring as well.I want to give love and care and i want to be very happy with the lovely woman i find here for the rest of my life..My search for the right woman irrespective of her race, age or location.I really want to get to know you better.

I have been single for couple of years now and i have not found a suitable woman that suits my choice so far..When i joined this site and i was thinking i would find that woman that suit my choice, i saw your profile and i really love it.I am very new to this internet dating thing...i am here for a serious relationship and i want to be with a partner for the rest of my life and i would like to know more about you and get to know ourselves better too...Pls tell me more about you????How long have you been single?? How long have you been on seniorpeoplemeet.com..What do you do for a living??.. i am a lover of a good conversation and i would like to have a good conversation and a long one as well, then i think we get to say more about ourselves ..You be good and hope to hear from you soon .
I will be expecting your reply
Alex.

He used "Alexander Williams" as his name. His email :allexweels717@yahoo.com
p91977
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.