Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

New scammer and his email:mrjosh.moore@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

New scammer and his email:mrjosh.moore@yahoo.com

Unread postby echo_rainman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:20 am

Initial contact email sent by this scammer: Josh Moore , email: mrjosh.moore@yahoo.com

Hello xxx,

How are doing? Hope all is well with you? Thanks for writing back to me. Let me tell you more about myself and what am looking for.

My full names are Josh Bobby More; Am a Swiss born with a British mum. We moved to UK since when i was 15, i completed my studies in UK and have been living there since then. I was born on the 10th January 1961. my parents are all dead; I have one sister who was married to a French man and they have two kids, we talk time to time and i do visit them when am on holiday. i love my sister so much, she represents my mum to me.

I am a Marine Engineer by profession but currently working as a business supply where i supply chemical products, chemicals and machinery to companies, industries and factories while sometimes i still get contract from oil marine companies for building/maintenance of oil mining vessels and machinery. Am currently chasing the biggest contract of my career so far, its a huge challenge but am willing to fight to win it. My life has been work, work and wok since after my divorce so I have never had time for women but now am really ready to get my woman and get married to her as soon as possible.

I was married before but am now divorced and my wife took our only daughter. We divorced because her mum thinks am not rich enough to marry her daughter because their family is very rich but we loved each other and suddenly she got pregnant and that leads to us being married but after living together for 4yrs, she decides to divorce me after much pressure from her mum. Its been 7yrs since she left and i took it as a challenge to work hard though am not that rich but am 90% better now than i was when she divorced me. After seeing me getting up there, she wants to come back to me but i refuse because she never trusted my ability to be a better man but i have proved her wrong.

Because of my refusal to take her back, She allows me to see my daughter once every month even though my daughters loves me and wants to always see me but the mum do not want that to be happening but am okay at least my daughter know that am her father. Another situation is that she never want me to take pictures with my daughter. This is for reasons only known to her but am not too bothered since at least i can see my daughter once a month.

I will Pen off here for now; will wait for your candid response soon. I added my photos for you.

Regards
Josh.

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:37:52 +0800
Subject: Hello is me Josh from Twoo

This is Josh Moore here, Am trying to send a test mail to you to see if you get it so that i may write you in details about myself.

Get back to me as soon as you get this.

Take care

Josh
echo_rainman
New survivor

Re: New scammer and his email:mrjosh.moore@yahoo.com

Unread postby echo_rainman » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:30 am

echo_rainman
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.