Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer email: Joseph Miller (josephmiller924@yahoo.com)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammer email: Joseph Miller (josephmiller924@yahoo.com)

Unread postby echo_rainman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:13 am

Below is the contact email from this scammer: Joseph Miller

Dearest xxx ,

Thank you very much for writing back the woman that looks so beautiful in my eyes, and I guess you should truly know who I am. I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent over half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands; a woman whom i can call a partner in crime (Just Kidding); A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study. Please let me know about your online dating experience? How many people have you met online and what was the outcome of it? Your past marital experience if any, Just tell me all I need to know about your experience online and your marriage life in general.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Irish American man and a Caribbean Mother from Montserrat. My father was an international business man who met this Caribbean orphan whose family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. Due to the nature of my father’s job he traveled a lot and that made me spend most time growing up with my mum in Montserrat (that is how I got my accent). After high school in Montserrat on the Caribbean island, I left to study in Lethridge, Alberta in Canada where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and, before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Bethesda, Maryland. Then i later moved on to join them in the Maryland. My father died and she was left alone. I met my deceased wife and best friend in Venice, Italy at a fashion show, she was a fashion model and she was very good at heart. I lost her to cancer and ever since then there has been a vacuum in me that has been longing to be filled. I have no siblings, no biological children; my deceased wife had some medical complication while trying to give birth in the early stage of our marriage.I have some tragedy in life but my profession has in some way complimented for that tragedy. I pray that a woman like you will be there to compliment the rest of it all and in return I do the same.

MY JOB
I am a global Engineering contractor agent, Am into Installation of a Gas turbine, engineering job has taken me to over 22 countries of the world ranging from Asia, Middle east , Europe , Oceania and Africa. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cost embraced work for so long. Now i feel i can settle with a woman I love and love me.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and ping pong ,LOL.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I can’t wait to hear back from you. Pls write me soon my dear and tell me about your story, your background, and your profession, and so on…

Your turn!

Kindly listen to the song below it’s a beautiful song for you and you only ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA

Hugs
Joseph
Last edited by firefly on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
echo_rainman
New survivor

Re: Scammer email: Joseph Miller (josephmiller924@yahoo.com)

Unread postby echo_rainman » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am

Dearest xxxx,

Thank you very much for your email,I am enjoying the communication we are sharing, because I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. My soul mate; because a soul mate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening and from your email I feel within my heart that you are my soul mate I don't know why ? I want you to go and take your profile and picture off the website for I am afraid another person may steal you away from me ...I feel very happy knowing you and if not for anything I want to say thank you for replying back to me for its worth more than silver or gold ..Happiness is very important in one’s life ...I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY ...I MUST CONFESS with my tongue…

Let’s take it again this way with our likes and dislikes and other activities, like I said a case study lol

I want you to know that relationship is the foundation of a success and without a solid relationship they can’t be a solid trust. Am saying this because my heart tells me you and I will lead to somewhere and that there is a great thing coming to us and I pray that the great gift should be you and I coming together to become one ………My heart also tells me that you are the missing ribs and the long lost love that my heart has longed for lol… And if its true then I am going to be the happiest man lol

Just to tell you a little about myself I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think and dream. I also like to talk and to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late when I am not working; I like to be alone and sometimes I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace and sometimes a few metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake and I like the flat cornfield in Champagne. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh and I also like holding hands with my partner walking down the beach. I like to cook for my partner. I am very passionate and romantic and I like to cuddle partner and whisper to her ear and tell her I love her.. I also like to drop a kiss on her forehead and drop flowers by the side of her bed before she wakes up from sleep. I like to write lovely poem and drop by the side of the bed for her and leave for work and she calls me when she is awake and say to me in a silent way that she loves me . And I guess every loves this; I love iphone 4. Lol…

My likes and my dislikes ;
I hate when I am talking to someone and they are talking to someone else and I also hate when people think that they have to change for someone when they have not changed themselves . I also hate when I am been ignored and have to repeat myself 20 times when I talk .I dislike someone that keep feelings inside instead of talking about it with someone you trust . .The one that gets me angry people that talk about you behind your back instead of telling you in your face. In relationship if we are together I believe we should be together and not to talk about someone else so I hate someone that try to forget an EX LOVER but keep talking about them when they are suppose to talk about their new relationship . I believe in relationship we should not be double minded about each other but be open hearted and trust each other in one love and one heart …Because without trust nothing can work out . We need to build trust instead of allowing trust to build us . I hate with a Passion, Lieing. it only makes everything worse .Truth is the key to bringing us together and making us love ourselves the more , so there lets try to be straight hearted instead of being double minded because a double minded person is unstable. Let’s forget about the past and kick on with life in a good way because if you feel that you have been hurt before and because you have been hurt you would not want to give another good relationship a try then you are opening the road to suffer yourself the more , its true . When you feel that you have been hurt , no someone has been hurt before you and yet someone survived so why would you not survive ?

My kind of meal:
I love to taste French, Italian, Chinese, Korean or Indian and Japanese cuisine especially spider roll. However, I'm kind of diet to maintain my health and trying not to eat out so often and I like when my partner and I will go out for dinner and sometimes go out on a weekend to have coffee and cake . I also like pasta , believe it or not, I like the classical, macaroni & cheese. I also like the Mexican pick a taco with just beans, rice, and cheese. Most of it is that I love making BBQ during the weekend when am alone but I wouldn’t mind doing it for you

Well, about us and my feelings towards you. I just want to let you know that these last 24 hours without writting to you have given me a lot of time to think about how I feel about you. I have decided that I am definitely, hopelessly in love with your picture. What made me realize this is not so much that I think about your picture, though I did since yesterday night. It was how I think about you. Not only do I think about how much I love your picture, but why, how much? And mostly do I deserve to be loved by you if faith allow our dreams to come true which I know will come true if we work towards building a strong tie..

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for your picture runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold on to me, then maybe you would feel my love for your picture that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks.

I stop my letter here and I look forward to your email back to me as we build this relationship that will last us forever and ever. Now you tell me about you, your likes and dislikes…

Please click on the link below or copy and paste in another page and listen to this song its specially from my heart to you I dedicate this a token of my love to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRKqxSZeq4s

Much love from my heart to you,
Kiss Kiss

Joseph
echo_rainman
New survivor

Unread postby echo_rainman » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am

Dearest xxxx,

I did forget to let you know in my last email that I am in the middle of traveling to Pretoria Central, South Africa in pursuit of a contract bid. If I win the bid, I hope this will be my last field project. I have decided that after this project, I will retire and run things right from my home office and behind scenes, I have also invested so much time and energy to ensure that I was shortlisted to be one of the private engineering contractors that will bid for the project. It is an electrical installation project of South African Govt, business housing Welkom, Pretoria Central by a South African Government.

Below is a link of the South African Govt, business housing project that was completed and now needs electrical installation:

http:/ /www.southafrica.info/about/social/housing-220612.htm

I will be on my trip to South Africa tomorrow and hopefully will be there for two weeks. But I want to tell you that distance make the heart ponder and make relationship to grow stronger and the good part of long distance relationship is that when we see, we grow stronger and talk as if we have known for years; we stand better than people that have been married or dated for years... But all the same, provide me with your cell phone number and I will call you.

Hope to hear from you soon
Kiss Kiss
Joseph
echo_rainman
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:04 pm

echo_rainman,

did he sent you any picture? Can you upload the pictures here, please? If you are still in contact with him, best advice is to stop any contact without a word and to ignore him. Block him, delete him and do not reply at his messages anymore. The time spend communicating with him puts you in the position to start to believe his lies and that´s bad. Just drop it and please try to post all the other details you have about him.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.