Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oashley22@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

oashley22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

Screen name: Oashley
Email address: oashley22@yahoo.com
IP: 184.95.55.18

Originating IP: 184.95.55.18
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

i'm a honest, open minded down to earth person who loves meeting people. I enjoy traveling and exploring different cultures. I love to communicate because it is the best way to get to know people. In my travels I've found that people who are poor in material assets are often rich with love and happiness; I'm looking for that
kind of relationship. Simple but yet quite meaningful. I appreciate andrespect the commitment involved in developing and maintaining a true friendship
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oashley22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 am

On Facebook,

Ashley Omar aka ashley.omar.39
From Covington, Georgia
Joined Facebook July 24, 2013.
real looking for a good man to be with

Picture used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oashley22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:42 am

Email:

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and i'm very happy to read from you .... well about your Question I'm single i stay in carson city nevada ..... as for me Am 30 and i was born in Los Angeles U.S.A, i am an engineer i am into crude oil refining, i am presently out of the states, i had to come to United Kingdom to invest in Crude Oil, i would be coming back to the states in 2 weeks time. so i'm a honest, open minded down to earth person who loves meeting people. I enjoy traveling and exploring different cultures. I love to communicate because it is the best way to get to know people. In my travels I've found that people who are poor in material assets are often rich with love and happiness; I'm looking for that kind of relationship. Simple but yet quite meaningful. I appreciate and respect the commitment involved in developing and maintaining a true friendship. It's said that opposites attract, however it is those with the most in common that get the most of their relationship. Therefore I'm interested in a man that possess qualities that are a reflection of mine: honest, open minded, sense of humor, down to earth and trustworthy. Honor and respect are an intregral part of my life, along with caring and sharing.My door is open for those who are in touch with themselves and are happy with the person they see in the mirror. For those of you who are inconsiderate, i will love to hear from you,i we like you to talk to you online so we can get to know better,

Header:

Return-Path: <oashley22@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.203.69.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:09:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: About me

Originating IP: 41.203.69.2
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.