Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pixie Pillows.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Pixie Pillows.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:09 pm

annasands201539 Profile: i love god
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: My Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
aatcdget back to me...get back to me at annasands201539hhope to hear from u soon annai am anna sands looking for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage if u dont mind can we get to know each other to see what we both have in mind to share maybe this can lead us to something great if you interestedmoor add me to im at annasands201539ty

About Me
I am anna sands looking for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage if u dont mind can we get to know each other to see what we both have in mind to share maybe this can lead us to something great If you interested, get back to me...Get back to me at annasands201539(at) (Y)(A)(H)(O)(O) (D)(O)(T) (C)(O)(M) Or add me to Im at annasands201539 ****Hope to hear from u soon
anna

annasands201539@yahoo.com

lfssb35f-1q2m-0-mropceu.jpg
lfssb35f-1q2m-0-mropceu.jpg (14.41 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.