Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesley020@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesley020@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 pm

On zorpia,

Hi, I'm James Ley.

I was browsing through profiles after so many hours on this site and I came across your picture, it really moved me, so I stopped and decided to read your profile and wow, your profile sounds simply great as your own image. What a beauty. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I think no one will skip to your profile without losing a set line! You look much younger than your age. write me on my email ( jamesley020@ yahoo.com

Profile elements:

james
49, Madrid, Spain
looking for anything with a girl, aged 45-80, in Canada.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesley020@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Email:

Hi xxx thank or the mail once again.I wont like to waste time about things ,i will like start by telling you a few about myself.........James Ley you know here is 50 years and popularly known in the US army as L.t Col James Ley ,i was born in Albany,USA some 50 years ago by a British lady by the name Sharon Carter a nurse and an American Business man called Paul Ley. My dad left my mum when i was just 8 months old and left to Ukraine. It was so hard for my mum so she vowed never to get married again because she went through hell bringing me up single handedly.

My dad owned a business in Ukraine so he had his home and some friends there as well. He died 8 years after he had left to Ukraine. Things wasn't that easy for my mum so i had to go to LA to live with an uncle who was an army officer then. He was so good to me and really took good care of me because he never had any child of his so i was his everything and i really respected and appreciated his efforts. I schooled at the Cathedral High School (Los Angeles, California) After i end up in the medical field,i then later joining the army when i was 25...I was then stationed at the DE air force base so i moved to DE and stayed there. My mom died 5 years later and it really affected me. I still miss her. I have been in the army for 25 years and i have been to many bases in the states to work there as well as the Afghanistan,Saudi Arabia and in Iraq now on my last mission, trust me i have seen and experienced a lot being in the army and i never regret joining the army.

I moved to Ohio Cincinnati a few months ago and that's where i have my home now. Now to my marriage life. I got married to a sweet Hispanic lady called Jennifer Winder. When i was 31 and we loved each other so much but we never had any child of our own because my wife had problem with her womb and the doctor said she can never give birth. I loved her so much that i never tried dating any other woman for a child. But we adopted 2 boy from a German lady now and they are studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of California(LA)... they are all i have got now and my only family. I know you will like them when you meet them. My wife died 9 years ago in a motor accident. And you know life goes on. So i think i have told you quiet a bit about myself so why don't you take the time out to tell me about you also.

Hoping to hear from you soon.....

James Ley

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesley020@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.148.228.159]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.148.228.159
Originating ISP: Zipnet
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesley020@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Email:

Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that's where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!Good Morning honey....How are you doing honey...Have a nice day and and enjoy yourself...

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesley020@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.93.150.86]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 03:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.93.150.86
Originating ISP: Expresso-gh
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.