Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia Y.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia Y.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Received: from [178.159.214.76] luganshk, ukraine
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:22:04 +0200
Organization: natasladkaya@ukr.net
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Hi, dear! Thanks a lot for your interest in me. I would really like toknow you better! I can tell you that I believe in destiny and I amsure that sometimes you meet the right person when you do not expectit at all. I will be very happy if it happens to be that you are theright person for me. The one I have been dreaming about, the one Ihave been looking for such a long time. I do want to know you better,and may be later we will find out that it was our destiny to meet! Asfor me, my name is Nataly, but all my friends call me Nat. I live in atiny town called Starobelsk. I have finished university and I am aneconomist according my specialization but I could not find a job and Ihad to go and work as a shop assistant in the dress store. I am goingto be 28 years old already on June, 13th. I have never been married,do not have kids. I am dreaming about meeting my man, the one for me.Who is not going to give empty words, but who does what he talks aboutand who is respectful to his lady of course. I believe that a woman isthe rejection of her man. If he loves her she will be the rejection ofhis best qualities, I am sure about it. I am looking for the one inthe internet because the last relationship I had didn’t work out and Ibecame really disappointed with the men over here. Could not find thegood one here and that is why I decided to try to find him abroad. Whoknows!? Right? What qualities do you want to see in your woman? Sharewith me your thoughts about who you want to find here in the internet…may be I am the one. Who knows!? What are you dreaming about? What areyour dreams? I am waiting for your mail. write me Nataly
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: natasladkaya@ukr.net

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, my dear HH!
Glad to get your reply, HH. How is your day going? I am rushing in order to send you my reply as I do not want to make you wait for my mail for a long period of time. You know, I like meeting new people and I am glad that I have a chance to get to know you better. Who knows!? May be you are the right one for me and one day I will realize this!?
I have a younger sister Alla, and she is 6 years old and all the time she comes up to me and asks what love is. Sometimes I really have no idea what to tell her. HH, what is love for you? Do you believe in love at the first sight? Have you ever experienced it? I believe that love is a feeling when wings are being grown behind you and you are flying on the cloud number nine from happiness. What do you think about love? But none relationship will survive without TRUST and RESPECT. I am sure in this. My last relationship ended because I lost trust. He was cheating me all the time and I loved him that much that was ready to forgive him all the time when he came to me on his knees with flowers in his hands. But when it happened again and again… one day I lost my faith. And I left. After the door is closed to my heart there is no way in, even the window won’t help. He is still trying to make me come back saying that I was the best woman in his life, that he is ready to die for me, but there is no way back! no! I found strength inside my heart to lock the door and to say NO! I can forgive betray, but I will never forget lie, disrespect and dishonesty. Never! I am ready to be the best for my man, to be the best lover for him, the most beautiful lady, the sexiest one! I am ready to take care of him daily and to become his everything! But that is so much important for me to know that I am being loved in return. That is not too much to ask for, right?
Hope that I didn’t bore you with my long mail
I am waiting for your mail, HH. kiss you and have a good day.
Nataly
p.s. I am sending you the pictures of me and my sister Alla and my mom Nina.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 am

Hi, dearest HH!
Thanks for your mail, HH. You made me smile when I opened my mail box and saw that there is a mail from you waiting for me. Thank you! today I am rushing home as I want to cook something delicious. I am planning to make cheesecake. I have never done it but my friend gave me the receipt of it and I will try to make it. Wanna me to send you the half of the cake? Do you like cakes? Do you like cheesecake? Do you like cooking? What is your favourite dish? As for me, I adore cooking and may be you can share with me the receipt of your favourite dish so that I will try to make it. I like trying cooking something new and unusual. Ukrainian food has a variety of dishes but the dishes of other cultures attract me as well.
I would like to have a family of my own, to have the one and only, to cook for him, to be waiting for him at home and when he comes home tired to treat him like a beloved husband and the best man in the world. As for me, I am dreaming about having strong relations based on love, mutual understanding and devotion and trust, of course. I will do everything possible so that my man would rush home, come happy and knowing that there is his beloved lady waiting for him, to see the smile on his face when he has fresh, healthy and warm food on the table, when he sees the clean and tidy house around, when he is satisfied inside the bedroom as well as out of it I want to be the best for my man. And I will do everything possible to make him the happiest man in the world! And what are you ready to do for your beloved woman? How do you see your future family life?
I will be waiting for your reply, HH. Sending you a warm hug. Natal
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello sweet HH!
How are you doing, HH?
You give an impression of a very good man and I am glad that I met you. I am glad that you are taking your time to write me and that we are both trying to get to know each other better. I am a frank lady and I have when people like, that is why I am always trying to be honest with people and my motor in life is “Be kind to people on your way up, cause you will meet them on your way down”.
I am a girl with an active life position and I believe that in our life there are not so many days giving to us for wasting them on arguments, stress and depressions. I am always trying to be positive. Of course there are sometimes moments in life when you cannot do anything about it, but even in such a situation I am trying to do everything possible to smile all the time. i believe that it is important to give smiles to the people who surround you, as they will give you smiles back twice in return. HH, are you a romantic type of a man? What music do you like? What movies do you watch? do you go in for any kind of sport? What is your favourite place to go in this world? Is there any special spot on the planet you would love to bring your beloved woman to?
I will be waiting for your reply, HH . Sending you more hugs and looking forward for your answer.
Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello my sweet kitten HH!
How are you doing, HH? Glad to get your mail. Sorry for the delay with my reply. I had some problems at my work and it may happen that I am going to quit. Anyway, the next days will put everything on its place. I hope that you have been doing better than me? Right? What plans for today do you have? Planning to do anything special?
I am going to visit my friend Margarita. She is my ex-classmate but we are still in touch with her and we keep being friends despite the fact that we see each other very rarely. She has a birthday today and I am going to visit her. She invited some people and we are going to sing karaoke. Do you like singing? Do you like karaoke? I have one problem… I like singing but I sing really bad… how do you think – are you going to bear me singing if we are together or I need to bring some ear plugs with me when I come to you?
I am sending you the pictures of me and my close friends – Margarita (blond one) and Aleksandra (the dark haired one). What about your friends? Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
HH, of course i know Edgar Alan Po and of course i know Stephen King
Sending you a sweet kiss on your cheek. With all the best feelings to you. Nat
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello my dear HH!
How are you doing, HH? How is your day going?
Here we have a very uncommon weather for spring days… probably March forgot that he is spring and decided to play tricks with us… it is very dark outside, gloomy and raining all the time. besides that it is rather cold… and the soul wants to see spring soooo much!!!! How is the weather on your side? How is the weather in your soul?
What plans do you have for the weekend? As for me today I am going to visit my friend, she has a birthday and she invited me to her birthday party. I have no idea how it is going to be but I am going to attend her party for sure. And tomorrow I am going to spend the whole day on GRAND CLEANING. We have Easter on April, 15th and usually two weeks before people do the GRAND CLEANING so that on Easter day you have a clean and tidy house, ready for Easter celebration. That is why tomorrow I have a very busy day…
I will write you back on Monday, dear, ok? Kiss you and have a nice weekend.
I will be thinking about you. For sure
Yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello dearest HH!
How are you doing, HH? How is everything with you? Aaaaaah. I had a crazy weekend. On Saturday celebrated the birthday of my friend, we had a lot of fun. She invited a lot of people to her birthday party and she was soooo much excited to see everyone. But I liked the party. We were singing karaoke, even though I am a bad singer but I decided to forget about it at least for this day hahahaha. And then on Sunday I was cleaning the house… the next weekend I am going to clean the windows, as I could not do that this Sunday because it is still a little bit cold. Hope by the next weekend it is going to be better how is the weather over there?
HH, how is your day going? I am sorry for my short mail, but I am really stuffed with my work these days.
Thinking about you. Yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, dearest HH!
How are you doing? How is your day going?
Here it is a very big religious holiday over here. Very big and important one! The weekend before Easter is always important in Ukraine and tomorrow is a day when people go to church. This day is called female genitalia Sunday. This is the day when people go to church with female genitalia branches and after that bring them home, after they have been blessed in church. And on Monday we have Holy Week here. People are getting ready for Easter. I am planning to bake some Easter cakes. I have never been making them and I want to try to make some. My granny makes them usually and they are sooo lovely. Will try to make it myself this time. do you believe in my cooking talent?
How is your weekend going? I also have some sad news today... today we have found out that our co-worker was involved into the car accident while crossing the road. The guy was driving fast and even though that she was crossing the road on the pedestrian cross he hit her with his car and pulled her body for about 15 metres. and she is in coma now in the hospital and today we are going to see her family there in order to give some kind of support. Gosh, sometimes I wonder why there are so many people driving that fast?? Don’t they treasure their lives??? I am really stressed today. Really stressed.
Talk to you later, sweetest!
Wish you a good Sunday! Sending you warm kiss!
Yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, dear HH!
How are you doing?
Thanks a lot for your mail, HH. I had a very busy weekend. How was yours baby?
I am glad that you wrote me, thanks a lot. How are you doing? As for me, I went to the church on Sunday and I put some candles for your health, thanked God for giving me such an opportunity as meeting you and prayed for giving us strength to overcome all the difficulties life may bring us.
So these days here we have Holy Week starting. And on Sunday we have Easter. I guess I am going to visit my granny. May be we are going to have Easter dinner over there. Need to think about it. How is your week going?
HH, to be honest i am not an angel, i believe that everyone has his or her sin, right? i never killed anyone, never did anything bad, but i believe that looking at everyone's life there can be some sins found, right?
yes, HH, i believe in God, but i believe that God lives within my heart and i can go to the church, but i do not go there every Sunday for instance. i go there when my hearts says GO
Waiting for your mail.
Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, my dearest HH!
How are you doing, HH? How is your mood?
As for me, I am rather sad today… I quarreled with my boss at work and I left my job. You know, I worked as a shop assistant in the dress store. But today’s situation at work was my last drop… I could not stand any longer when my boss getting at me all the time. he made me guilty of a dress that a lady bought and then brought back because she found a hole in it at the back… I took the dress back as it is not her fault that we sell the one with the hole in it. I gave the money to that lady and when my boss found out that I did that he started yelling at me asking me why I did that if she paid for it already and so on… he was yelling at me like I am a guilty child and I have just broken his favourite vase. I told him that I do not want to work with such an idiot and left. Now I have no job. And I have no idea what to do. I was crying all day long, met Margarita and she gave me a cup of coffee and asked me to calm down… but how can I calm down if I have no work?
Tomorrow I will try to go and to find something… because I need to survive somehow. Gosh, the day is crazy for me. How is yours? Hope that I didn’t spoil your day with my bad news?
Sending you kiss, HH. Yours stressful and tired Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.