Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia Y.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: natasladkaya@ukr.net

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, dearest HH! This letters my sweetest!
I am sorry that I could not write you yesterday. I had day off yesterday and decided to go to write you from the computer club but to y sadness it was closed. How is your day going, baby?
On Sunday we had Easter and I have enjoyed it really much. We coloured eggs into the different colours, like red, brown, green, yellow, blue and while doing that I told mom that Easter is a great holiday for kids as they can help painting eggs and baking Easter cakes. That would be really awesome to share this holiday with you and our kids, right? :)
So, on Sunday I went to church, to have the food sacrened. According to the tradition it is not allowed to eat anything before you try the sacred Easter cake or an egg. After Easter breakfast, we went to see my granny and have Easter dinner with her. You know, Easter here in Ukraine is kind of whole-day-eating. )) it seems to me that I gained 2 kilos :) ahahahahaha. The day was good. And we had a lot of time talking with my granma, she was asking me about my private life)))) I told her about you, hope you do not mind ;)
yes, HH, you are absolutely right to know each other better sometimes 1000 letters won't be enough... seriously. and i believe that there is nothing bad than a personal meeting. but are you serious about my coming to London? do you really want me to come there?
I am planning to spend the whole day in search of new work. Wish me good luck! ;)
Sending you a sweet kiss, HH. Yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net
24 abr (hace 2 días)

para usuario
Hello dearest HH!
How are you doing, HH? How is everything with you?
It is me again. I am tired today as I spent the whole day looking for a job… unsuccessfully!!! Didn’t find anything. Unfortunately. It made me sad a little bit. Tomorrow will try once again. How is your day going, darling?
Yesterday Margarita and I went to see Titanic in the cinema, 3D. wow!! That is so impressive!!! Seriously! And I really enjoyed it! Have you seen this movie? I guess you did!!!! As it is already a legend!!! A film about so many feelings connected with love, devotion, responsibility and belief… great movie. I remember the time when all the girls were crying after Leonardo Di Caprio and we used to wear T-shirts with his face on it that time as he was that much popular after this movie in Ukraine. It is strange but now I am ready to wear T-shirt with your face on it ;) may be I need to make one? So that everyone would see that my heart is taken already by you!!! What is your favourite movie? Tell me please? Who is your favourite actor or actress? I like different movies and I cannot even name the favourite one of me. I am fond of romantic comedies, thrillers, detective stories and actions of course.
Write me when you have time and please know that I am waiting for your mail ;) ok?
Kiss you darling, HH) Wish you a good time of the day ;)
Yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi sweetest HH!
How are you doing? Glad to get your mail and to know that within each mail from you the distance between us is getting shorter and shorter. And I feel it better and better. And it each word from you shows me that we are attracted to each other more and more. And I am really glad about it.
I am also glad that I have a chance to run away from all the troubles in my life and to spend time writing to you, HH. To run away from all the things that worry me, from unpaid bills which I know that I am not able to pay for, run away from everything and to spend some time with you even virtually.
With your presence in my life it started getting brighter, and more shining. And I started dreaming. Dreaming of a bright future… together! I started dreaming about you and me living together somewhere where it is nice and cozy, beautiful nature around. Where we can go to the forest together with our children, enjoy the birds singing, to have a picnic there, to go swimming in the nearest pond on hot summer day, to play volleyball and football with children… to make a flower bouquet with a daughter, to enjoy green grass and fresh air in spring, to gather yellow leaves in autumn, to make a snowman and a snowwoman and their kids in winter, and then to make a castle from snow and play snowballs… boys against girls and then to fall into the snow and to kiss while our children are playing somewhere… to stay at home on a cold winter day and to play different games with children… to have a family dinner, to watch interesting family comedy on TV… and when the spring comes finally wake up earlier than you and to open the window on hot spring morning and to see you waking up with warm sun rays and with the birds singing! To go shopping together, buy some delicious food, and four kilos of ice-cream and enjoy eating it while watching a movie…. To put kids into the bed, kiss them and wish them good night and sweet dreams and stay alone… finally ;) this is a family I am dreaming about… and this is the house I am dreaming about… full of love, care and with a fragrance of passion. That is what I call happiness! I always say that it doesn’t matter where to stay, it always matters with who! If to be with a beloved man, it is possible to stay anywhere as two loving hearts will make coziness, tidiness and loveliness in any house!!! I am sure!!! HH, tell me about the house of your dreams? What is it like?
Waiting for your mail, HH. Sweetest kisses to you. Only your Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 am

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Hi lovely HH!
I am trying to share a piece of my heart with you when I send you my letter and when I get a mail from you I am getting a part of yours! I am really sorry that we have to be waiting for our first meeting, first hug, first kiss for so much time… I am just wondering if we lived in the same town would you notice me somewhere among strangers on the street? Or you would pass by without even knowing that I am the one? Would say anything to me? Or you would just pass by? You know what? We are both happy people! Why? We were able to find each other in the internet and took a chance to know each other better, we started opening our hearts through the letters without any fear! When you see a person on the street you pay attention to the cover, to the beauty. But definitely not to the inner world – as you do not see the inner world while looking at the person, right? You get to know it more while getting to know the person more! And I am glad that we took this chance.
If I had the opportunity I would doubt none minute and I would come to you in this very minute, to stay with you over there, to see you in reality, to spend time with you, to see your natural environment! To be happy as nobody was ever before me, as I would be near the most tender and caring man in the whole world… but unfortunately my dear HH it is not in my power to destroy this big distance between us at once and appear near you in the instance! There are a lot of obstacles to be overcome… and I am sad about it.
Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, my Hunny Bunny
My Supper Dupper
My HH! Thank you for your mail. You know, HH, since there is you in my life there is no more bad mood but more every day smiles, no sadness but more happy moments, as I know that there is YOU in my life. You are making my days bubbly just by your mails and I wanna share my emotions with the whole world. Sometimes it seems to me that life is dishonest somehow, as we could live in one country, or go to the same shop, buy the same magazine in the same place or appear at the same café with our friends… and who knows!? May be then… suddenly we would notice each other… look into each other’s eyes… see the sparkle there… have affection… talk and realize that we want to be together and never be apart!? Right!? But life has chosen this path for us – being far from each other, living with a thought that one day we will finally be together! ;)
I do want to meet you and I want to meet you very much. I know for sure that we can keep writing years for years, for months, but what is the reason for that? None! I guess that one meeting is much much better than hundreds of mails. Don’t you think so!? HH, I went to find out what I need in order to make the international passport. Anyway sooner or later I am going to need it and plus to this we need to begin with something, right? I have found out that the international passport costs 150 euro and is done in 10-15 days. HH, tell me please will you be able to help me to make it? As it is going to be the first step towards the day of our future meeting! Tell me please, dear.
HH, i would really like to meet you! that would be really fantastic. seriously!
I am waiting for your reply. I am waiting for it really impatiently. Kiss you on your neck. yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 8:13 am

[list=]

Image[/list]

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, dearest HH!
How are you doing, HH? How is everything with you? How is your weekend going? Hope that you are having great time there ;) and the sun is warming you :) you know what happened today? Once I noticed that we have a nest on the balcony… a nest that was created by the pigeon… she was sitting there for a long long period of time, and her groom was coming and seeing her. Once I noticed that there was an egg in the nest. Wow! You know what happened today? I opened my eyes because of some noise at the balcony and I saw that there is a baby pigeon :) I am sooooo impressed!!! My mom told me that these are very good news, as according to beliefs this is a very good symbol. I didn’t care that much about the belief but it is so nice to see a baby pigeon :) seriously! They say that if the pigeon is knocking into your window it means that you are going to get a letter, and if pigeons are making a next somewhere, it is also very good and means happiness to the family who lives there. And if the pigeon is giving birth there it means that soon a new family will be created. Do you believe in all those stuff people tell about different things? Can this be true? How do you think? ;)
HH if your friend can loan you some money that would be good... as i really want to be together!!!! while the passport is going to be in the process of its preparation i am going to take care of the ticket! do not worry!
I will be waiting for your mail, HH. Have a very very very sweet and lovely Sunday, please.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hi, dear HH!
Darling HH, you know it's a holiday in my country...It's the Victory
Day...And is very honorable holiday in my country...60 years passed
from the day of Victory and a lot of veterans who were straggling in
that War are not alive now, but still there are a lot of people in my
town who took part in the War and today is their day...we remember
what they have done for us and we really appreciate this...The Day of
Victory...it's very important holiday in my country...that's very pity
that with each year more and more veterans die, but I am sure that
thoughts about their brevity and courage will still be in our
hearts... I am just from the Theatrical Square...The weather is awful,
but nevertheless a lot of people came to the streets of our town and
there was a parade in the centre...it was raining, but people were
standing and watching the parade....people were giving flowers to old
people-veterans, who have done a lot of good in the War, and gave us
an opportunity to live our lives and to live in our country...I like
this holiday very much, because when I see these veterans i want to
cry, because I understand that they have done a lot for the sake of
our country and for your people...and we must be very thankful for
them...because their lives were very difficult...I am really happy
that we, young people, don't know what war means in the reality...and
I do hope that we will not see it...I gave flowers to one old
lady...there were a lot of medals on her jacket...she was so
happy...and I was also very happy when I saw a smile on her face...you
know, it's was raining and I am wet now...and now there is a concert
for veterans in the Theatrical Square and in the evening there will be
a concert also and than the salute and fire-works...and I hope to go
there with my friends...darling, it's really sad for me, that I can
not be with you, that I can not go for a walk with you...but I do hope
that one day, I'll be with you...you know, darling, my granny was also
taking part in the War and that's why it's also her holiday... thinking of
you. yours Nataly
p.s. so, HH, you want me to send you the copy of my ID right? you
want me to send it to you so that you are sure that i am real, right?
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello, my sweetest HH!
how are you doing, HH? how is everything? Thank you for your mail! I was very glad to get it.
My HH I really want to be with you, I want to give you all my tenderness, care and love as I see that you deserve it! I want to support you in all your life situations, please, remember this! That no matter what happens I am always here for you. Such a loving, caring, attentive and respectful man as you deserve a woman who will always be by his side – in good times and in bad as well, sharing love or tears. No matter! I see that everything you do, you do it for us! You are working for us, thinking about our future for us, you care that we would have a future spent in love, peace and quietness; we will be sure in the tomorrow. you so do much for us! And I do appreciate it, honey! I am very sorry that there are miles between us right now, but it is just a temporary situation. It is going to change one day, I am sure! ;) I know that you are a very strong man but even the strongest person cannot be without his woman’s support. And I want to be your support, to be a person you can trust completely, tell what worries you or share just the simple thoughts! I want to be your real friend! I am ready to share everything with you, give you my heart and to know that it is in caring and loving hands!!! For sure! But if you give me your heart, I will cherish it every day, I will take care of it like of the most valuable treasure! I promise you!
I have never even thought that I can be sooo impatient about meeting someone. You opened new me! Unknown for myself. I am sure that we are passing the examination on our way to happiness and if we do well, we’ll get excellent marks! ;)
I really need you, I miss you day by day! And I do want to feel your warm hug as soon as possible. Kiss you tenderly on your chick, nose and… lips of course! I do want to give you the sweetest kiss ever!!! Do you like kissing?? :)
HH, do not worry! will send you the copy of my id... i will do that. do not worry.
HH, darling, but i can not send you the bank account as i do not have it
... i am sorry about it...
Waiting for your mail, HH. Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello, my dearest HH
How are you doing today sweetest??? I am very glad to get an e-mail from you! Thanks for writing me honey. How is your mood today? Good? Today the first thought that came to my mind was the thought about you. And I could not wait for the moment to come when I am able to come and write you a letter! I want you to feel how much care I have about you, how much I want to be with you! Not only today but always! I believe that when we are together we would have a really great day, we would be able to go to a park and spend the whole day there, chatting and walking, kissing each other. What do you think about this? Would you like this to happen? Do you like holding hands? Do you like long walks in the park? I would really like to be taking care of you and making pleasant things for you all the time. I believe that there should be sharing of ourselves of our lives! I would be the happiest woman ever if we spend one day together!!! May be when we meet- we will make this dream come true?? ? as there are things in life that are inevitable and we are powerless to control them. The sun will rise and set, the seasons will change, the birds will fly to the south for winter and return in the spring and somehow I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient and momentary.
HH, i am sending you the copy of my id tomorrow, ok? as i need to scan it somehow... but i will do that tomorrow for sure!
as for sending the money, HH, may be i shall go to the bank and find out how it is possible to do this? what do you think about it?
HH, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light and warmth daily, you offer me the promise of joy of living, of peace of mind that comes from caring and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and care of your forever. If only you let me do this, honey. You are becoming more and more important in my life! My honey, please, write me more and more as your letters bring me a lot of joy and happiness to me! Have a good day, dear! And do not forget to think about me sometimes ;)
Yours faithful Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 am

natasladkaya@ukr.net

Hello, my Tiger HH!
How is my sweet Tiger doing??? You know, your are probably a magician! You are touching my heart!!! All the time!!!! With a single word you write you do that! I am so happy to know that there is a person in this world who even on such a distance thinks about me :) thank you, my Tiger! I do want to meet you with all my heart! Every night when I go to bed I see you and me standing in front of each other, holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes. I believe that I would sink in your deep eyes full of love!!! That is so lovely to realize that this moment is possible to become true… when there will be just you and me! I would like to kiss you tenderly into your sweet lips. I would like to be by your side, to walk with you through our lives, to feel the hands of support in the time of need and to be able to give mine when it is necessary, to see smiles everyday and to take away the tears! HH, I am very happy that I met you! You make my days and you make my life more colourful and brighter! And I do want this feeling last forever, I want you and me be forever! I will do everything possible to keep this happiness in our lives forever!!!
HH, sunshine! i am sending you the copy of my id.
HH for opening the bank account here i need to put money onto the account... but i do not have it... that is why i never opened the bank account. seriously!
HH, sweetest! my honey HH!!!! you know, i would really like to meet you and i am really thankful to you for your help.... thanks a lot!
HH dear i have checked for western union and we have it in the local bank over here... yes. we have it.
they told me that you need to know my full name:
Natalia Vlasjuk
and my address:
Ukraine
Luhansk region
Starobelsk
Lenina, 25/5
where as you will be given some kind of code which you are supposed to tell me. and i need to know your address and your full name... right?
I send you millions of kisses :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*
Only yours Nataly
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.