Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexcelio66@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexcelio66@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:25 am

On Facebook,

Alex Celio aka wealthcelio

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alexcelio66@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am

Hello Dearie,

Its good to get an sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time, time will tell and we have to wait for the lord timing,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. We don't just jump or rush into things anyhow. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:27 am

Hello,

Let me quickly say thank you so much for your reply. You really made my day by replying me and I felt honored, Your smile is like the raising sun its come's to brightly someone life........hope it will have a roll to play in my life.....lol. Always put on that smile on that lovely face of yours.

I am a single Dad (47years) with 1 son (Charles) 10 years old and I hope you don't mind, I lost my wife and baby 5 years ago at 2nd child birth, am a perfect gentle man, fun loving, outgoing, romantic and down to earth person...a Self Employed Construction/Electrical Engineer studied the course Construction Engineer with a Master Degree currently into sales of used and new machines to less privileged countries, after viewing your profile I felt that we would get along well that was why I sent you an E-mail. I am very open to just meeting someone to be friends and then who knows where it can go from there.

I will like to know you better and build a relationship with you if you wish... I am the only child of my parents.....Mum and Dad are both dead and I still feel the pains each time I think about them... but that not withstanding Life goes on... please tell me more about you... I was looking for a woman to spend my life with in happiness. You are the woman who caught my eyes and I really want use this opportunity to say a very big thank you once again...... I will love to know how you want to be contacted for a convenient conversation as I presently reside in London UK. Also feel free to call me +44 705 382 4365 or email: alexcelio66@yahoo.co.uk as I am not always on facebook.

Hugs and kisses,

Alex
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:27 am

About +447053824365 :

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Nice to hear from you....

Header:

Return-Path: <alexcelio66@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [120.140.27.48]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:58:53 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 120.140.27.48
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.