Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Dean Alexander

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Dean Alexander

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

abusing stolen photos of Dean Alexander (starnow.co.uk)

On net log,

queen,
Hey baby how are you?My name is mrjohn why my middle name is williams... At first it is a little about myself: I\'m from CARLOFORNIA, i know is complicated but am more of AMERICA . In more details I will tell to you about myself in the following letter if I am interesting to you and you wish to continue our acquaintance!!!I have been hurt before and i have taken the time to heal, but how long will i continue to be scared to give my heart out...Am ready to take the risk again and i know this time i will find true love...Your primary picture is beautiful, do u believe in miracles and faith or u can call em serendipity. I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship/ marriage,or wish to meet a lady who intend to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship.I live at Manchester in the UK. u are such
a magnificent lady and such are hard to find like this days, not after all have been through. i do not want things like this to happen to anybody. i am expert rate will be leaving for a trip in couple of day z time, currently
on IT Building contract on the Airport surveying. I am here for serious relationship with which I could create a family. I very much wish to have a family, to be a loving father and a diligent man in the house. It is my dream!
Also I think it will soon come true.. I have seen your profile and you have seemed to me very interesting person. Also would be glad to get acquainted with you more close...If you don\'t mind,I would love to know more about you...I would love you to tell me more about your self , like what you like and dislike, your ideal man and your personal views about love and life If I though have interested in something is you writing to me on my e-mail: Mrkenddy Joe mrkenddyjoe@yahoo.com, !!! here is my cell phone number so i could hear a sweet loving voice of yours +448133804974Please do not postpone with the answer, I will wait very much for news.

Profile elements:

johnmrwilliams90
john williams
27 years old - male
171 visitors since 19 May 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrkenddyjoe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Email:

Thanks for the response and the attention you brought out toshare with me, my email address is mrkenddyjoe@yahoo.com please i am a very sincere person and i dot want to play around here cos i really meant every word, am not getting any younger, i need someone to grow old with and be together as one family,I wanna be a good,kind and caring husband and a wonderful father,and i also need a woman who has an angelic
heart and who will be a good house wife and a good mother as well,I'm kinda new to this site...I was stunned by yo beauty,when i came across your profile...Age does not really matter in any relationship,what does matter is the two heart which speaks their undeniable love for each other,and i can never allow age to hinder my happiness,cos I've found happiness and love in you...Beauty nor handsome is not from the physical looks but from the heart where there should be purity, trust and honesty, I am always praying to God every day and he has always guided me all the way,this is my mobile number +447035949383...I wanna make this solemn promise to you: To be your lover when you need to beloved, No matter the distance and spaces between us my heart goes for you and only you is in my life, i will be your shield when you need defense,and your spirit when you are drained,i will also be your pillow when you need to rest you can lean on me,i will always give you sweet kiss that wakes you everyday...I will love to hear your voice soonest. just take care of your self and i promise to be always here for you...Love from johnwilliams

Header:

Received: from [141.0.8.25]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 00:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 141.0.8.25
Originating ISP: Opera Software Asa
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrkenddyjoe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Mrkenddy Joe
Studied at University of Liverpool
Lives in Tijuana, Baja California
Separated
From Cuba, United States
cool loven caring industrials gentle and peaceful person. Loves pple who loves me

u need to love yourself before loving another. Love is like a war easy to beginning but hard to end.

Message on his wall, posted at 2 May via mobile:
IS SO HOT IN AFRICAN JUS WISH AM THROUGH WITH MY CONTRACT

Same picture is used as profile picture and as avatar on Yahoo.

Same email adress is used online with another set of stolen pictures, the scammer pretends to be a woman - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1263.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

John Dean john_dean400@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 am

From oceansofpeople.com: Johndean400, 42, Manhattan New York, USA

Spam:
Hello Pretty am so happy to hear from and am so lucky to meet such pretty lady like you ...i believe God really take is whole time to create such pretty lady like you in Heaven...i wish am there right away to look straight down to you beautiful eyes and tell you how much am so lucky and happy to have you for real...Dear if i may ask, can i have your Email or yahoo messenger id so we can chart or mail each other privately and know each other much and more better....

John

Email:
Hello XXXX is me John i believe we can talk here much better and we can still chart on yahoo messenger...you such a beautiful woman and i believe most men around the world would have come for you...Lol.

Ip address: 69.42.127.69 Confirmed proxy server

Yahoo avatar:

At fb: lives in New York, New York

May also have profiles at hi5 and net log
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.