Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jsmith_00742@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jsmith_00742@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 pm

On Zorpia,

How are you doing and I just want to tell you that I like your profile and I will like to get to know you better if you don't mind.....My name is SGT John and am a United state army but i am presently on deployment to the US military base in Turkey....am here looking for a serious relationship with a woman who will complete me in life...I want you to take care of yourself and i will be waiting to read from you soon.....John

Nice to read from you and nice meet you too dear?you sound like a lovely woman who knows what she want in life...I will like to get to know more or you and I will like to give you my email address because am not always on this site so that we can talk more there and share more pics...my email address is jsmith_00742@yahoo.com......Take care of yourself and i will be waiting to read from you there....John

Profile elements:

john
45, Berlin, Germany
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40‑60, in Germany.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 183cm 75Kg
Body Type Average
Eye Color Blue

Same picture is used on legalpassions.com, by someone searching for love in Stockholm, Sweden...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jsmith_00742@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Email:

Hello xxx ,

Nice to read from you and am happy that i met you on that site as you sound like a lovely woman who knows what she want in life and i will like to get to know you better....My name is SGT John Smith,I am united state army but i am presently on deployment to the US military base in Turkey...I was born and grew up in Houston Texas....I am divorced and i have a 6 years old daughter and she lives with her mother.....I've been single for more than 4 years... my ex was a medical doctor and we broke up 4 years ago. I have been single ever since then but now i really wish to settle down once again if i find a wonderful woman who will love me for who i am and make me feel loved once again.I am ready to retire from the army and take another career that will allow me to have more time for my partner so that we can always be happy together.....I am a very straight forward man and fun to be with...I like to always put a smile on the faces of people around me. I love honesty and i despise lies..... When i have a friend or partner i like to put in my everything into the friendship or relationship and i love when it is reciprocated.I'm sure this have given you an insight of my kind of person dear and I want you to feel free and ask me anything you want to know about me and I want you to send me your pics here..I think i have to go now and i will be waiting to read from you soon..Much thought of you

Yours John

Image - stolen from http:/ /www.iraqwarnews.net/labels/USMC.html - U.S. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Thomas G. Anderson and Iraqi police provide security while looking for a possible improvised explosive device outside of Jebadin, Iraq, March 15, 2008.

Header:

Return-Path: <jsmith_00742@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.30]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.30
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.