Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joshuasam48@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

joshuasam48@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Screen name: Joshua
Have Children: Young or Infant children
Reading Choice:Bible
Movie Choice:Gospel
Email address: joshuasam48@ymail.com
IP: 41.71.190.108

Originating IP: 41.71.190.108
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

I'm 44 years old and I'm white in complexion, 6.1ft tall, I'm a mix race, My dad is Russia while my mum is from California, I Live in Green Bay Wisconsin I am a single father of one lovely son, I have been single since I lost their mother 4years ago and I have not been able to go on a date..Good devoted Christian and a man of good conduct and posses great sense of humor. I am presently out of the states, I work in as a Road Construction, While my son stay with me. but right now I want to settle down that is why am on here to look for the right woman that I will share and spend the rest of my life with I'm willing to relocate with the right one. And distance has nothing to do with two hearts that cares. There is nothing so unique been lonely.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joshuasam48@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

On Facebook,

Joshua Sam aka joshua.sam.710
Worked at Engineering
Studied at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Past: Bay Port High School
Lives in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
From Green Bay, Wisconsin
Active on POF, Christiandatingf, Faitmate.com and different dating groups on Facebook.
Joined Facebook May 27, 2013.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joshuasam48@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:34 pm

On promatching.com,

joshualonely - Seeking for a God fearing woman who's faithful.
About 45 yrs. / 6' 1" (185 cm) / Christian-Other City Green Bay, Wisconsin
Looking for Widowed Man seeking a Woman Ethnicity Mixed Race, with Black Hair
Interests Long Term Relationship Education Masters Degree Profession Labor / Construction

I'm 44 years old and I'm white in complexion, 6.1ft tall, I'm a mix race, My dad is Russia while my mum is from California, I Live in Green Bay Wisconsin. I am a single father of one lovely son, I have been single since I lost their mother 4years ago and I have not been able to go on a date..Good devoted Christian and a man of good conduct and posse’s great sense of humor. I am presently out of the states but now in West African working on a project, I work in as a Road Building and a Railway Track Line Construction, While my son stay with me. but right now I want to settle down that is why am on here to look for the right woman that I will share and spend the rest of my life with I'm willing to relocate with the right one. And distance has nothing to do with two hearts that cares. There is nothing so unique been lonely.

Dating Plans
Looking for a long serious relationship.. I want to seek for a faithful woman who we love me for who i am and also love her back... cause am readyto settle down again and build a happy home family.

On Zorpia,

Joshua
45, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Other.

Am a very passionate and caring man, I believe strongly in respect and loyalty. I am very active and open to new ideas. I love to travel and spend romantic evenings with the right person. I am honest person with a sarcastic sense of humor. I am the type of person you can call in the middle of the night and I will always be there for you.

Education University of Cambridge 1992 - 1998

Work miron-construction 2008 - Present
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.