Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edbrown442@yahoo.com second gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

edbrown442@yahoo.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:44 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7198, where the email address edbrown442@yahoo.com in reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures by someone claims to be from New York.
edbrown442@yahoo.com

On BlackPlanet,

Edbrown442

Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American, White
Zodiac: Leo

Just here to communicate with my people about the current affairs of us as a whole.

If you are clicking on my profile to try to run the GHANA SCAM, Stop, I'm not falling for the BS. Take it somewhere else!

Also, not interested in chatting with a pictureless, ageless name. Before I chat with you, we should communicate first through email and we'll both decide if we would like the chat.....OK?

I am single, and at the present time, unattached, so if ,,,,,,, Well, You Know;-)

First of all, I am a Gentleman. Walking, living, proof that Chivalry is not dead.

Ladies, if you're looking for a thug, I am not the one. The shame of it is how many women are actually doing just that. Looking for a thug;-( Inviting abuse, lack of support, poor role models,,,ect.,,,,,,, And go crying to their friends about why they can't find a good man............

I am a REAL MAN, and all about taking care of me and mine.

I am in the US Army. Did 20 years, have good friends all around the world;-)

Always seeking new friends;-)

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.