Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brightkgyasi25@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brightkgyasi25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:42 pm

On FMF:

Dr.Bright K.Gyasi is my name,i am single and never married,i have no kids,i stand 5feet 7inche tall,weigh 68kg.i work in my own company in Ghana here,i am a Ghanaian,i live alone in my own house,i am collage graduate,i am a businessman,i am real,serious,loving,caring,honest,loyal,simple, faithful,hardworking.,understanding, opened minded,intelligent,sincere,kind,respectful.
passionate and affectionate,easy going as well.i like traveling,cooking,sports,music,watching movies and TVs,beach,lakes and mountains,walking and reading.i am looking for a real and honest woman like you to share the rest of my life with,you are so beautiful and sexy.can we be friends?hope to hear from you.

you are such a lovely and beautiful woman.i am online now on yahoo messenger,you can add me so that we chat over there,
brightkgyasi25@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you ok.much kisses to you

Profile elements:

sweetsugar Profile: looking for some one real for a happy marriage
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Man Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

hello,nice to meet you.how are you doing?Bright is my name.30years old.single and never married.have no kids.i work in my own company here in Ghana.i am loving,caring,sincere,honest,faithful,loyal and trustworthy.i like traveling,cooking,sports,dancing,singing,watching movies and likes music,beach and lakes as well.you look so beautiful and lure and you really touch my white heart.i am much interested in you..i want to know you more.can we be friends?i will be glad to be your friend.i am looking for a good and serious real partner.hope to hear from you,have a nice day.take care

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brightkgyasi25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

On Facebook,

Bright Gyasi aka bright.gyasi.3
Worked at K. Gyas Company LTD.
Studied at Christ international Collage
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Joined Facebook June 7, 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.