Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Col. John Hamilton

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Col. John Hamilton

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

split from http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=596, where the email address garyhabel96@live.com is used with another set of stolen pictures and a Nigerian IP.

garyhabel96@live.com

On Facebook,

Gary Habel aka gary.habel.79
Worked at Military
Lives in Herat, Afghanistan
From Kabul, Afghanistan
Joined Facebook August 14, 2013 - 29 friends (all women...)

Image- stolen image of Col. John Hamilton. Source for the picture: http:/ /www.army.mil/article/65484/Garrison_Commander_Leads_BRAC_Support/
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: garyhabel96@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Email:

Hello honey, your words moved my heart but i would want you to know that it just due to a matter of time you would be in my arms if you want to spend your life with me. You are a real woman and very trust worthy in your messages. I hope you have a very appreciating heart to welcome people who love you and appreciate your kind heart.
Honey i am moved in calling you special names not minding we just met each other i love you honey you have brought out the man in me we have similar hopes and dreams together and i wish we accomplish our dreams together.

Like i told you previously i am a free and easy going person but due to the nature of my job people seem to feel that i am so strict.
After i divorced my wife i have been searching for a true love who would also ask me how is work over here and the stress here.
Honey, I am really suffering here due to the nature of the job here but i know we would be through soon it all depends on the the government. I will be very great full when i feel that you have the love for me and we share our minds, feelings, sad and happy times together.

I am getting fond of you and can't allow your memory slip off my mind i am truly happy to have a match who reads and understands my feelings.
honey please tell me more about your self am thinking about you right now.

Honey i do not have much opportunity to come online here due to the stress here but i promise to try my best to get to read your messages and also make you happy the way i can. You are my heart throb and my desire, hope to be with you when i return we watch movies together if you love that and take some Lemonade ice tea then we end up in our arms. I really appreciate your love and hope we get to know each other better. Please honey i would love to know where exactly in xxx you are from..... that is your country and where you are from would like to tell my friends here in the camp about my heart desire, please honey i can't wait to read from you asap. Hope to hear from you with much details........I still remain your love.......Kisses.
Can't wait to see your reply honey.

Header:

Return-Path: <garyhabel96@live.com>
Received: from BAY179-W56 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:19:15 -0700
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.