Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Wayne Freeman <gravy_t2003@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Wayne Freeman <gravy_t2003@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello Beautiful Young xxx,

How was your day today and how is the very beautiful young lady doing this Friday early summer evening on your side of the world. I hope this message finds you in great spirits and in very good health towards a better future and I hope the communication between us continues into a lasting friendship. I do realize that most of these sites aren't always 100% correct on their match choices not to mention we live miles apart from each other and our age difference. However, if I passed up a chance to contact such a very beautiful young lady even if to at least gain a new friendship, I would never know the end results.

My name is Wayne and I live and work at FT Shafter Honolulu, Hawaii for the US Army Postal Service Center. I hope you had the chance to review my profile so this would give you an idea of the type of character I have. If you should have any additional questions please contact me (if you decide to give me the chance to know you) via E-mail gravy_t2003()y ahoo and for some reason this doesn't show try gravy79() hotmail. com is always or phone 010 16104008457 and let mother nature point a new friendship in the right direction. I'm truly sorry I don't have a photo posted at present but I will send one to your private E-mail address. Meet me half way with open communication and our frienship can grow strong into something very wonderful for the rest of 2012.

gravy54 - no picture
55 y/o male from Sacramento, USA
US ARMY POSTAL SERVICE CENTER

Description:
Hi Welcome to my ad and I hope what you read will inspire you to respond to me but be serious no time for games. A young good looking African American with a warm wonderful personality and sense of humor that leaves a positive lasting impression. I live and work at FT Shafter Honolulu, Hawaii area for the US Army Postal Service Center. I retired in 1991 from the United States Air Force and at present a Federal Civilian Employee manager attending school at night seeking a Hotel Management/Business Management degree with five classes left. My interest are very broad one of which is a professional referee/umpire officiating games such as Basketball, Baseball, and Softball around the Kanto Plain when I was in Japan and other places abroad. I live in Sacramento with my two pet cats Puff and Bandit and they are a hand full. Friendship to me is the key to a successful relationship filled with ideas towards a better future and if honesty and trust is at the top of your list than you just met a person that share your interest in life. Lets get to know each other and then let mother nature do the rest. My ideas are great and though I don`t have a photo I will send one later and If your serious about knowing me please Email me soon and start that wonderful friendship.

Ideal match description:
Would be the special someone that can share her dreams, love, and sadness as well as I toward her. Someone how can share activities together and except me as a good listener and be my best friend first and then let mother nature do the rest.

Tracking report:
To gravy_t2003@yahoo.com
Opened 23-Jun-12 at 3:12:47 AM (GMT +0:00) - 14 min 18 sec after sending
Location JAPAN (80% likelihood)
Opened on 219.207.82.205
Language ja
Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET4.0C)

Originating IP: 219.207.82.205
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp
City: Sagamihara
Country of Origin: Japan
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Wayne Freeman <gravy_t2003@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Email:

Hello Again Beautiful xxx,

I was very pleased to hear from you and how are you doing this 22nd day of the sixth month early summer Friday evening. I do speak Japanese by the way and of course English which is my native language so if your wondering if I know another language I do. One thing I wish to add is I would love to consider yourself my new friend and I want us to be very serious with each other and leave out the games, because I really want this new friendship to move forward into something meaningful if you give me that chance. I have so much to share with you about myself, but I'll start small and go from there since you do have some questions in your mind you may want me to answer. I must apologize for my lateness and not being more clearer about myself I had much to do the past two months and a half with the basketball season abroad and here in Hawaii. I'm from Philadelphia, PA but I spent most of my time overseas when I was in the Air Force with two tours in Japan. So as you can see I've lived in Japan for quite some time, but I went back to the USA on a new assignment to Sacramento, CA in 2008 now I've transferred to Hawaii where their is no winter only fun in the sun called paradise.

I've missed most of the finer things in life due to most of my attention focused on getting ahead. I work for the US Army Corp of Engineers Postal Service Center (Official Mail Room Manager) in Sacramento, CA however, I transferred to Hawaii working for the same service eight and a half months ago. I'm also a professional referee/umpire officiating games like Basketball, Baseball, and Softball around the Hawaii area and sometimes abroad. I spend most of my time working, officiating ball games, and going to school when time permits. Their is so much I want to do in my life but I take each day one at a time. Karaoke is my passion at least two or three times a month when I was in Japan. I do squeeze time on the golf course but a Tiger Woods I'm not. I'm still young good looking for my age Afro/American mid 50's with a warm wonderful personality and sense of humor that leaves a lasting positive impression. Give me the chance to know you and you know me and see how true a friend I can be. I'm very thankful to have met a person with such unique qualities and knows what she wants and thank you for reading and respecting what I ask in my first letter.

My looks, heart, and soul is young but my age is mature and wise. What's important is how much we learn from each other. Please don't be offended by what I'm about to say I like to be very straight up. I'm not a rich man just a man searching for his dream soul mate, best friend, life partner, and better half. If your ready for a deep friendship filled with honesty, trust, and respect that can lead into an ever lasting friendship/relationship then I'm that guy, but if you decide not to write back because of these facts I've spoken about I will understand. I lived in Sacramento, CA for over 2 and a half years until transferring to Hawaii in May last year. If you wish to contact me and hear my voice to make sure I'm real call 010 16104008457. I don't normally communicate on messenger it takes to much time to set there typing a conversation so if your able to download Skype this way we can hear and see each other. The photos I've sent aren't the best but I'll try to do better next time and these are from my cell phone except the one taken from work last year and the one of Mischief this year. Take care beautiful one and have a great wonderful weekend also have a very safe Year 2012 to you and your family.

P.S. Puff, Bandit, & Mischief my cats said hello and would love to meet you one day as would I.

I Hope To Hear From You Again Even As A Friend
Wayne

Pictures :

Header:

Received: from [219.207.82.205]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE TO MEET YOU

Originating IP: 219.207.82.205
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp - Japan proxy, server from Tokyo city
City: Sagamihara
Country of Origin: Japan

Distance from Honolulu, Hawaii to Sagamihara, Japan is:
3907.7 Miles
( 6288.9 Kilometers / 3393.5 Nautical Miles )
Approximate flight duration time from Honolulu to Sagamihara is 8 hrs, 7 mins.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.