Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Raul Siqueiros raulsiqueiros1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Raul Siqueiros raulsiqueiros1@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 am

From datemefree:
raulsiqueiros1
49 y/o male
GARLAND, USA

Spam:
Read your profile and couldn't resist introducing myself. I'm an energetic, outgoing Guy who likes a million different things , but thought I'd take my chances on you! Write me back if you're interested. ,I hardly come on website during the week. write me on my primary email ... raulsiqueiros1@yahoo.com, raulsiqueiros45@gmail.com I hope to read from you soon.
Have a wonderful day.
Raul Siqueiros

Email:
Thanks for getting back to me ,hope you have a great weekend am glad to hear back from you,I wish you could see thought me how much l wanna get to know you am really curious knowing all about you and l will appreciate couple of things about ya, firstly how long have you been on here? do you have kids. if you do how many?what are you actually looking for on here?? what you like to do for fun?what you do for living?where are you from??? and how old are you and you could as well tell me what you think i should know about ya..well i think this are just the basic questions i will like to know about you for now and i know you will want to know little about me too.,i will be here waiting to hear back from you .have a great day

Raul and kids

Ip address: 41.155.38.231 - Lagos, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Raul Siqueiros raulsiqueiros1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.