Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Catherine Warren

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Catherine Warren

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:59 pm

sharon_wildfred Profile: In God I Trust..!!!
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Chicago, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
as i love the ocean and seab and modern music. you know what am talking about. sharon_wildfred is my im while sharon_wildfredbeing near the waterbilliardsdancingdivingdrawingespecially classical bluesfootballi enjoy music so much tooi enjoy naturei like travelinglistening to the sounds of naturerseeing the stars at nightskating and bowlingsoccerswimmingyahoo.com is my email.

sharon_wildfred@yahoo.com

About Me
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerfulcharacter, honest, sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes. my favorite food is fried Rice, meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta.I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.

le8nsdwk-132h-0-mswoqsk.jpg
le8nsdwk-132h-0-mswoqsk.jpg (20.72 KiB) Viewed 991 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.