Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

callie.hayden@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

callie.hayden@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:38 pm

On FMF:

Well, let me use this priviledge to tell you little about myself, My name is Callie
Hayden.I would be 27 by November 9th., I have lived and traveled to some part of the
continent within and outside the state becos of my job.I was born in Dallas and raised
in wisconsin by my grandmother becos my parent are late...I own an apartment at
missouri.i am new to this online dating stuff, i was introduced to by a friend of mine
who met the man she got married to, thats why im giving it a trial. I'm an attractive,
energetic, and upbeat woman with a playful personality. My friendliness and sense of
humor usually win people over.I've been told I'm one of those natural beauties who
looks the same with or without makeup and I take pride in that. I tend to be a bit of a
planner and like having my wkds booked up in advance. I love spending time with family
and searching for new adventures/experiences in the city. I'm looking for a successful
man who is God fearing, considerate, has a great personality, and an infectious smile.
I sells marble and tiles. My goal is to find that special person with whom I can share
my wonderful life with. I am not here for any game becos i have been hurt before and i
dont want to be hurt any more....distance is nothing to me as long as there's love and
trust between us. Do you have any kid?
I wait for your reply.

Hello xxx,i will like to meet you...add me up callie.hayden@yahoo.com

hayden Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

am callie hayden.......................................from USA.............................and hope to find someone special to spend my life with and have a better home.................................

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.