Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andrewscott541@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

andrewscott541@yahoo.com

Unread postby usedbymany » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:23 pm

This man was a very knowledgeable scammer. He initially started as all do by winning me over with sweet words. One of his first emails to me was he was going to visit his aunt in DC. And the following weekend him and his son were coming to meet me. He gave me this as his address in this mail.

As you go to bed tonight, I ordered bats to guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, and to make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula to kiss your neck goodnight.ANDREW SCOTT2192 E 35TH ST CLEVELAND, OH 44115

Your dear friend,
Andrew*:-* kiss*&gt;:D< big hug

The ip address for this was :IP Address 173.193.202.116
Location UNITED STATES, TEXAS, DALLAS
Latitude, Longitude 32.93949, -96.83873 (32°56'22"W -96°50'19"N)
Connection through HOSTING SERVICES INC.
Local Time 18 Aug, 2013 11:00 AM (UTC -05:00)
Net Speed COMP
Area Code 214/469/972
IDD Code 1
ZIP Code 75244
Weather Station DALLAS (USTX0327)
Mobile Country Code (MCC) -
Mobile Network Code (MNC) -
Carrier Name

He then had a job he was bidding for. I had no idea where this job was, but soon found out it was in Ghana.

The first day we were introduced over the computer, I knew you were the one for me. The first hello and the first goodbye we both knew. It has been a little over weeks now, and we are still fondly in each other's minds, souls, and hearts. Before I met you I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. Every day we did not chat, and each day we are apart, tears ran down my face unconditionally for the longing of you near me. I never knew a woman could have stolen my heart and made it truly is again. I never knew I could love a woman more then my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when we are going to be together. These long years we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way. You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know, is you, My dear heart PUALA you are the only woman that is in my mind, the only woman that is in my soul, the only woman who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only woman I will only give all I have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I know you love me too as much as I love you. Just the thought of your brightens my day completely, and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring woman I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon. I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always, and truly yours forever...Baby i will e mail you as soon we arrived and i promise to stay in touch always my love.I sent you all my kisses and hug.Your son says hi to you and love you so much..My beautiful QUEEN it our time to go to the air pot now i will email you as soon as we arrived in West Africa (Ghana).Please take very good care of your self for me ....
love always.
Andrew*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*&gt;:D< big hug

The IP address for this was:IP Address 41.215.162.25
Location GHANA, GREATER ACCRA, ACCRA
Latitude, Longitude 5.55602, -0.1969 (5°33'22"W -0°11'49"N)
Connection through MILLICOM GHANA LIMITED
Local Time 18 Aug, 2013 05:55 AM (UTC +00:00)
Net Speed DSL
Area Code 030
IDD Code 233
ZIP Code -
Weather Station ACCRA (GHXX0001)
Mobile Country Code (MCC) 620
Mobile Network Code (MNC) 03
Carrier Name TIGO

No real surprise.
He wasted no time as for his problems to occur. He had went there (was already there) with no cash and credit cards that did not work. His travelers checks were to be held for 7 business days. With no way to check into the hotel without my help he was stuck in some cybercafé.

This is a brief amount of IM through Yahoo messenger;

Andrew Scott: Baby when we arrived you the hotel did not take my credit card and when i took my travoler check to the bank they said it going to take 7 working days before my money will be clear so we are out side right now at a cybercafee where am talking to you now my love
xxxxxxxxx: OMG hon...............
Andrew Scott: Am really worried right now my love and it getting late here i have to try to conatct Aunt to help us out but it as gone to the hospital
Andrew Scott: So baby i want to beg you to help us with $1000 so when i get my check i will send it to you okay
Andrew Scott: Am really worried and also we are not safe outside
Andrew Scott: I have beg the hotel manager so many time but he says no
Andrew Scott: I told him am going to give him my laptop and some of my important things but he keep saying no
Andrew Scott: I think am going to beg the cyberman so we could sleep there for now
Andrew Scott: Yes i know but please pray for us everything will be fine
Andrew Scott: I know God is waching
xxxxxxxxx: I always pray for you hon....... that goes without saying lov
Andrew Scott: The man in the cybercaffee as been good to us when i explain things to him
Andrew Scott: OMG
Andrew Scott: Oh baby this city is a under development
Andrew Scott: it called bogoso
Andrew Scott: Accra is thire city
Andrew Scott: And also the country is a developing country
Andrew Scott: 58years developed
Andrew Scott: So here they deal in cash no only and check
Andrew Scott: Thire check here take them 3days before it will be clear
Andrew Scott: And when you are from out side it take 7 working days that what the bank told me
Andrew Scott: Everything is very poor here my love
Andrew Scott: I had a little money one me but we use it to take taxi to bogoso
Andrew Scott: I have try to call Aunt and they said she is in the hosoital very sick
Andrew Scott: Please pray for her okay
xxxxxxxxx: Iwill my love. Is there anything you want me to do as far as her hon.
Andrew Scott: Baby pray for her that all..And now i need your help
jeans4me04: Do you know what happened with her hon?
Andrew Scott: Am going to try to be calm and sleep here for in this cybercaffe for some days now and i want you to PROMISE us that you will help us get into the hotel and i also PROMISE TO SEND YOU BACK THE MONEY AFTER I GGET MY CHECK
xxxxxxxxx: Please tell me you have a round trip airfare hon.........
Andrew Scott: YES I HAVE MY LOVE
Andrew Scott: Am going to beg the man so we sleep there for till you help us out
Andrew Scott: Yes baby i know..I just want to hold you and look into your eyes and tell you how much more i do love you..I know we will one day be together
Andrew Scott: Honey you have pen and papa now
xxxxxxxxxx: I do hon
Andrew Scott: Okay...
Andrew Scott: Name CLEMENT ADDO TAGOE..P.BOX 313 TF ACCRA GHANA ZIPE 00233
Andrew Scott: That the name of the cybercafee man he will help me to cash it since am not a cityzen here
xxxxxxxx: ok my love...
Andrew Scott: Thank you sweetheart and God bless you..Please try and send us $1000 so when i get my check i will send it back to you okay

Needless to say, I did not comply and have not heard from him.

It's really a complete shame that the dating site are corrupt with these miscreant's.....
usedbymany
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.