Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lonelly.julia@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lonelly.julia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am

On DMF:

Write me on my e-mail: Lonelly.julia@yahoo.com for the photo OK?

Profile elements:

Julialon - no picture
- 29 y/o female
- penza, Russia
- English, German, Russian
- accountant
- Have no children

I am a good and nice girl. good-tempered
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lonelly.julia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:25 am

Email:

Hello xxx !
I am really glad to receive your letter. I'm glad you responded to my letter . And we can continue our acquaintance . I want to say right away that this is my first encounter with a man on the Internet. So I'm a little worried ...
I recently started using the Internet . I work as an accountant at the post office . In his spare time, and when there is a free computer , we are allowed to use the internet . At first I did not think about it. But decided to try. Because I saw on TV advertising, that many people have found each other through the Internet and are very happy now . Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.
So, a little about me . My name is Yuliya. I am 30 years old . My birthday is October 30. My height - 174 sm. My weight - 53 kg. I have no bad habits. I am alone and have never been married . I do not have children. I have a calm nature .
I live in a small but beautiful town Medvedevo. I will try to find a picture to send to you. You gotta see this !
Can you tell me more about you ? About your life and things to do ? What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me is: What do you expect from an acquaintance with a woman? It is important to find out for me now at the beginning of our acquaintance that then between us there was no disagreement . Because flirting and friendship does not interest me . I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship. The only reason I'm here. I want to find me a good man for serious relationship. So age is not important to me. For me the important human soul . I do not think the age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and a woman. Because with age men only smarter and wiser . I would have been happy to be with a man who is serious about the woman.
I hope that our meeting will be a pleasant one. I would like you to answer my questions honestly . I love the sincerity and truth . I understand that you have many questions for me . Also, I have to you . Just not possible to specify in the profile. You can ask what you are interested to learn about me. I will answer you honestly . If I'm interested in you, I will write to you more about me in my next letter . Ok?
I put some pictures in my letter.
I hope that you'll like it .
I am waiting for your answer and your photos.
Your new girlfriend Yuliya.

Pictures:

Header:

Return-Path: <lonelly.julia@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from [192.168.0.100] (lonelly.julia@5.167.72.52 with )
by smtp129.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 05 Sep 2013 09:33:37 +0000 UTC
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:33:20 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 5.167.72.52
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.