Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynlisle402@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

evelynlisle402@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Sent to me on my RSB account.

Hi

i have been in communication with someone calling themselves Evelyn Lisle and I had my suspicions of this early on.

Today I recieved the big one, the money requesting email, sick mother in a Dubai hospital etc..

here's the mail

Hey XXXXXX ,

Sorry for the late responce .

Mom was rushed to the hospital at early hours of yesterday ,i have been with her at the hospital althrough and thats the reason why i havent been able to write you back ..between hope i didnt get you worried ,i am sorry that i have to ask u this but i need ur help on something very important ...my mom needs to undergo an operation cos she has been suffering from cancer which she contacted from smoking but have deposited 850pounds with the doctor and its remaining 300pounds ,i do not have any other option that i havent used as i am right now ,i need u to kindly assist me and i will repay u back as soon as i get back to the uk next week .please XXXXX ,i shouldnt be asking you for this but hope u would understand ??

Eve

The IP Address is -
State/Region:Lagos
City:Lagos
Latitude:6.4531 (6° 27′ 11.16″ N)
Longitude:3.3958 (3° 23′ 44.88″ E)

I don't expect this person to be caught but i want to report their address and the pictures they use so other people can be aware.

I haven't sent them any money and i wont be.

The email address they are using is - evelynlisle402@yahoo.com, they dont have a facebook profile and the original entry on Are You Interested through Facebook as been deleted and the message they sent me as well, but they called themselves Debi, 38 living in Cardiff, Wales, I have contacted AYI about this and await their response.

I have received pictures and i'll attached them for you. I have no idea who this person is but obviously its not this Evelyn whoever that is.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.