Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shelgone@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

shelgone@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

On Zorpia,

hello my name is paul, i just read your profile, and i decided to write you, i would love to be your friend, promise i would tell you more about my self. thanks paul.

hello xxx, thanks for your reply my picture i have to change, the one there before, was an old picture, sorry i wont be on this site for a very long time, i will be going deep into the sea for my job, and the ip wont be able to open this site over there, please you can send me a mail on my private email shelgone@yahoo.com and we can talk and know our selfs better, please i hope you understand, promise to send you more of my picture and do some video chat with you too. thanks and god bless you. bye paul.

Profile elements:

paul
50, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 39‑58, in Canada.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shelgone@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 am

On MySpace,

Pual Jojo Woods
Arlington, VA

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shelgone@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 am

Email:

hello de, thanks for writing me, i am really happy you did, as you know my name is paul, i am an engineer from america, i am single, 50 years old no kids, i am the only child of my parent,
i am searching for a life partnal, i love wine teasting, i love watching the basket ball games a lot, i am also a golfer, i love travelling and i am a very add working man, easy going and God fearing too. i love to meet a nice woman who is serious about settling down for a life time, but i am very careful due to the fact that i have been scam a lot of times all in the name of finding a life partnal, i am so happy you wrote to me, thanks a lot for writing me back, please write me more, and i hope we talk on the phone soon, here is a picture of me i took while i was on my way to my new location here i hope you love it. thanks and god bless

Header:

Return-Path: <shelgone@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.134]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 03:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.134
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.