Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

faithlambrou007@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm

faithiaa1 Profile: hey any honest man in here
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Toronto, Ontario, CA

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
caringhave good morals. i have nothing to hidei am single and seeking for a good responsible and hear-full man that will accept me for whom im. i am an honest womanopenresponsibleso ask me anything and i will give you an honest and complete answer.i love children... never married and have no children.

About Me
I am single and seeking for a good responsible and hear-full Man
that will accept me for whom I'm. I am an honest woman, open, caring,
responsible, have good morals. I have nothing to hide, so ask me anything
and I will give you an honest and complete answer.I LOVE children... NEVER
married and have NO children.

My Perfect First Date
I am single and seeking for a good responsible and hear-full Man
that will accept me for whom I'm. I am an honest woman, open, caring,
responsible, have good morals. I have nothing to hide, so ask me anything
and I will give you an honest and complete answer.I LOVE children... NEVER
married and have NO children.

Hello,How are you,i went through your profile on this site and i can see that you look good and that we have things incommon and i will be very happy if we can stayin touch and see where leads us to.myemail: faithlambrou007 at gmail or leave meyours

faithlambrou007@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rosellin.smith@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 12, 2014 10:38 pm

rosellin Profile: looking for some special
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New Oxford, Pennsylvania, US

About Me
I love when a man takes me out on a date. I've only been on a few and always enjoyed just talking and getting to know him. I don't need him to bring me anything or do anything except sit and talk during a fantastic dinner. A sense of humor is incredibly important. It's great to be able to sit down and just have a sense of playfulness about each other. It's wonderful when people don't take life too seriously. I've always dreamt of having a man over to my house, cooking a wonderful dinner for him, a late night skinny dipping in my pool, then showering together in my two seat shower. Lathering each other up and smiling and laughing and being completely open and willing for anything to happen. Of course if skinny dipping isn't an option (because it's winter) then a luxurious soak in my jacuzzi with candles lit all around us and a glass of wine with some music playing in the background is a great alternative. I hope someday I can treat a man the way I think he should be treated. I do want to mention that I think relationships should be equal, but it's definitely fun to spoil your partner.
My favorite places to visit are gorgeous beaches with palm trees surrounding me. I absolutely need to be by the water...I can't imagine living away from it. Maybe I'll meet someone that enjoys some of these things. I hate games and can't put up with liars.

My Perfect First Date
i will like some who is honest caring loving and trustworthy ......

Hello, how you doing, Its a general believe that its the duty of men to make the first move,I just joined this site and i decided to search around when i come across your profile, After reading it i decided to say HI because i find it interested and i will like to know more about you so tell me more about you and everything you think i need to know about you and what you are really looking for on the dating site ? you are also free to ask me anything you want to know about me i think with that we can get along, you can get back to me on rosellin.smith@yahoo.com or text me on (717) 547-4387 text only or we can make a video call on skype if you want rosellin.smith here is my facebook page link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ..rosellin +491636999963
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

boateng.sandra@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1852]

What name did the scammer use?: Sandra Boateng
Scammer's email address if you have it.: boateng.sandra@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 34
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: sandra.boateng504
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: yahoo
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Lucky Lovers
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: £150
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I'm playing along with them
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: She is the manager of her fathers company. She was born in South Africa, now in Ghana and she sent me a copy of her passport
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ezabell.pirol@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2069]

What name did the scammer use?: sharon pirol
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ezabell.pirol@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 30
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: ezabell pirol 15
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: halima habib
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: josie model ca
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo messenger
How much money did they demand?: 250 euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : rita agyecum
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ghana
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233541414126
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: th180x240_image06.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: io non ho bloccato ma tengo sotto controllo. {I have not locked but keep it under control.}
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: il suo account facebook, è halima habib . oltre molti altri account . {his facebook account, you halima habib. as well as many other accounts.}
How did you find us?: dal sito di josie model
=
+233541414126
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

Skype name: Sharon Berti
Skype Profile ID name: ezabellpirol15
Florence, Italy
BD: Monday, August 08, 1983
Age 20
Female
English
About me: bianca bella 1,57m

=
https:/ /www.facebook.com/halima.habib.378

Halima Habib I use my sex to scam men out of their money Ha Ha Ha
April 15, 2013 at 10:34am

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: katherinebarry783@yahoo.com

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Wayne wrote:kath12
Female

hello, nice seeing your page. i am single.I am a woman sexy do you need love? i need love and sex. you can write me to katherinebarry783@yahoo.com or text me +12133425363

Hey there, I think I got a new attempt from the same email. Lucky for me I just started chatting with "her" yesterday. I did the header check like you guys suggested and it said it was tracked to cali, which was what it said in one of the emails, but tehn noticed certain keywords that have been popin up in some of the other threads here such as "mum". Was never asked for money or anything yet, but also noticed some of the msgs were 1-2 sentences different then rest of msg was word for word ripped and resent. Said "she" worked sell antiques online in South Africa, which was confusing, in cali selling to south africa or actually IN south africa. I was on xxxblackbook site when she emailed me. The 2 pics she sent me, one was woman on a boat, other was at beach bar with tounge stickin out.
Abbarax
New survivor

Re: katherinebarry783@yahoo.com

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:11 pm

This was the first msg i got:
Hello,
Thanks for your response on my add, I would like to get to know you more so that we can learn about each other, can you tell me more about yourself? or let me go in this way, are you married? do you have kid? are they living with you? how old are you? what do you for fun? what are you doing for a living? what are you looking for in a relationship? hope to read
from you again.

Im on a ps3 for web so sorry for multiple posts. PS3 don't let me type as much as a comp, but my comp is too old for internet any more other than dial-up lol.
Abbarax
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - p

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 pm

This was the 3rd and from this one on where the 'repeats' were goin

Hi,
Glad to read from you.It's good to start with some introduction so as to know what we want in relationship because  I want a man that I can share the pleasures of love with, a man who's willing to teach and learn. I want a man who together with we can be two people who can lean and depend on each other.My personality is both serious and upbeat; I have a sound in position that makes me friendly, prone to laughter, fun-loving and easygoing. However, I also like to think deeply about life and the world.
I feel passionately but I'm disciplined about my words and therefore thoughtful. As you know that Greatness lies is Simplicity, don't you think so? My interests and hobbies include books, films, travel, sports, music, card games and board games and  arts and culture. My favorite foods include Indian and Thai, (love pineapple with chicken), cranberry juice and melted cheese sandwiches dipped in chocolate Favorite actor: Morgan Freeman. (cont)
Abbarax
New survivor

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:18 pm

(cont from above)
Favorite color is pink, I like people who are mentally strong, loving, compassionate, honest, resilient, intelligent and have a good healthy  

Trust is something that's hard to give,especially if you have been hurt once.If you have been there,i believe you would know what i mean but later i have grown to see that there can't be love without trust because it's the first step to any successful relationship, I am here seeking for someone special that i could call my own,someone who is filled with total honesty and would give us the chance to trust from within. My dislike is I don't like people who are selfish,cruel, careless, arrogant and fake. Please tell me more about yourself.

Katherine
Abbarax
New survivor

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:22 pm

4th msg
I always smile when ever i read from you. it is so cold here is south Africa.How is the weather  over there? it is midnight here. I interestingly wake up to see if there is a message from you. I like all i read from you. Well. More about me.I'm very simple and easy going lady, people said that I've heart of gold because I deal with people the way I want to be treated, I'm really impressed about your message because it shows you are really interested in knowing me.It's good we get it started with some introduction  so as to know who and what we want in relationship.

I'm looking for a man who will treat me special, open doors. All that old fashion stuff most women like. Communication is important to me. I want to be respected as much as I will respect you. I don't like secrets, truth is important in a relationship. I'm a great listener and I want someone who will listen to me. Even if we just turn out to be friends,I'd still want to stay in touch with you. I am not looking for a loner. (cont)
Abbarax
New survivor

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:24 pm

(cont) I want the next man to be himself to me the first time we meet. No hiding who you are and no hiding who I am. I'm also looking for someone who wants to take a lady out on the town dressed up or down. I want a man who can dress up or down and enjoy wherever we decide to go. Life is short, lets play.if you dont me saying this....Sex is very important in a relationship.
I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home . I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.
Hugs and Kisses.
Abbarax
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.