Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

SPECIALSETTS@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

SPECIALSETTS@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

melissa01 Profile: friends first then possibly more
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Addison, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Anriques And Decoration
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and a great sense of humor. a woman who makes me laughbut who will be somebody whom i can count on.intelligentand appreciates travel and the arts and is looking for a serious committed relationshipintelligencedepthd love to meet a man who has substancebut also a good listener. ifamily is important. i am very honest and self-expressed and looking for a man who is also self-expressedavailablefunnymmmmm....the best feelingim looking for a man of substance who is honestspecialsetts at yahoo. comms. will gladly write back. im searching for the one who can take my breath away with one kiss. i still believe in butterflies on first kisses and that giddy feeling you get when he calls. do you feel that way toom your typical driven type a personality with a sensitive and extremely loving side. i believe you get what you give. niceness goes a long way with me along with chivalry and respect.if interest you can reach me via

About Me
I'm your typical driven Type A personality with a sensitive and extremely loving side. I believe you get what you give. Niceness goes a long way with me along with chivalry and respect.if interest you can reach me via (SPECIALSETTS at YA;hoo. comms ). will gladly write back. I'm searching for the one who can take my breath away with one kiss. I still believe in butterflies on first kisses and that giddy feeling you get when he calls. Do you feel that way too?? Mmmmm....the best feeling!I'm looking for a man of substance who is honest, available, funny, intelligent, and appreciates travel and the arts and is looking for a serious committed relationship ,family is important. I am very honest and self-expressed and looking for a man who is also self-expressed, but also a good listener. I'd love to meet a man who has substance, depth, intelligence, and a great sense of humor. A woman who makes me laugh, but who will be somebody whom I can count on.

SPECIALSETTS@yahoo.com

ldutrbxz-2ne-0-mcgdcsw.jpg
ldutrbxz-2ne-0-mcgdcsw.jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 968 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.